Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

vertical blinds

does anyone know where i can get the things that glide along the rail?

slimheadrail.jpg

im not talking about the little things at the top of the material that hang up the blinds. its the thing that moves along the rail.

my friend when she was drunk tried to open my bedroom door onto the balcony whilst the blind was drawn across and closed. gawd knows why.

anyway, two of the gliders/things that hang down are broken. they've completely snapped and need replacing as i can't hang up two of my blinds.

i dont know what these things are called and don't even know if you can buy them but really really need to sort it as i move out next month and i know that i wont see a penny of my deposit if they have to replace it which means i'll lose £350 for something my friend did :(

ive looked on ebay and looked on some other websites but i can't really see anything.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Google the words Vertical Blinds - loads of things come up.

Also look on there somewhere to see if the name of the manufacturer is printed somewhere on the actual blinds. Maybe they could supply direct replacements
  • Options
    Places that sell curtains and blinds will probably be able to help you, can't think of any shops at the minute though :chin:

Maybe John Lewis somewhere like that?
  • Options
    Try somewhere like Dunelm Mill.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    Try somewhere like Dunelm Mill.

:yes: they should definatly do them