Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blondes, Brunettes or Redheads?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I work in Cosmetics, and hear a lot of preferences.. I'm curious. Which hair color do you find to be the most attractive? And why?

Comments

• Options
    Blondes are pretty, redheads are smart, but its a brunette that will capture his heart :P

sorry i know its cheesy... lol.

I'm female and i prefure my guys to have black/brown hair, just think its looks nicer x
  • Options
    I don't really have a preference to be honest. Hair has nothing to do with it at the end of the day.
  • Options
    I'd say the colour that suits the person.
  • Options
    I have auburn hair but dye it redder not bright red though and im funny thoughtful very fiery adventorous (in and out bedroom department he he)romantic on guys brown hair girls not bothered :thumb:
  • Options
    ±Lover± wrote: »
    Blondes are pretty, redheads are smart, but its a brunette that will capture his heart :P

sorry i know its cheesy... lol.

I'm female and i prefure my guys to have black/brown hair, just think its looks nicer x

/agree
  • Options
    i prefer redheads and brunettes :)

theres too many blondes i know who anyways act stupid because 'their blonde and its normal'
  • Options
    Varies from person to person. As a generalisation, I typically find brunettes the most appealing.
  • Options
  • Options
    i prefer redheads and brunettes :)

theres too many blondes i know who anyways act stupid because 'their blonde and its normal'

How many of those are dyed blonde? I've found they give blondes a bad name. :(

I like guys with brown hair... Especially if they've got blue or greens eyes cos it's a nice combo.
    Black and blond don't do it for me.
  • Options
    I always notice girls with red hair, too many people try and be blonde. Brunettes are okay-ish.

For blokes, I don't really care about hair colour. More style than anything. Although I'm a fond of brunettes and green eyes. ;)
  • Options
    I love green eyes i got auburn hair and green eyes my daughter got blonde hair and ice green eyes! And second daughter got strawberry blonde hair and light brown hazel eyes
    Everyone always comments on what stunning eyes we have got
  • Options
    Theres a bird i know who had pink hair and she was still uber hot with that. I dont think it really matters.
  • Options
    I love red headed girls and I am severly jelous of them. Natural though, not those weird out of the box not seen in nature color reds. Ginger, I think people call it. :yum:

Though redheaded guys do nothing for me :p I'm a brunette guy lover.