Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dark Circles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys :D

I have dark circles under my eyes constantly (even darker when it's that time of the month) I use very natural foundation as my skin is blemish free at the mo, but my eyes are constantly visible. I don't want to use lots of foundation under my eyes which will be very obvious.

Does anybody know of some quick fixes to reduce them? I do sleep lots so I don't think it's that.

I've heard Garnier does an eye roller or something.

Any help warmly welcomed. Cheers in advance xx

Comments

• Options
    The eye roller is good for making you feel a bit more refreshed, but does nothing for your dark circles.

Best thing is to buy a green (yeh) concealer, which will cancel out the blue/purple (like yellow-ish foundation gets rid of redness etcetc) and put it on under your foundation. Blend it out a LOT, so it's less noticable.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I have had dark circles all of my life...there are baby pics of me with them! : (

However, I am tried to find something for years to sort them out, and I have tried and tested practically everthing from concealer to eye cream.

Now I am using Soap and Glory, Trick or Treatment. Its about £7-8 from boots, and my god, it is amazing!

Try it!
  • Options
    Drink lots of water.