Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A new 9/11 conspiracy theory

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The nose of the plane is very soft compared to steel reinforced concrete.
    The hole is at ground level ..and it goes straight through the building like a drill. How come the two nine ton engines made of whatever ...didn't touch the floor didn't plough the lawn up if the nose was at ground level?
    How come the two nine ton engines didn't impact with the building?
    Look at the pictures of damage ...theres just a hole ...nothing on either side. Rolls royce have said that aint their engine or any part of.
    The familys are seeking the truth and not getting it ...according to a growing number of the families involved.
    I only mention building seven as there are just so many questions the government refuse to answer but ...the owner of building seven stated on camera that because of the chaos that day ...there was no one to put out the fires in number seven so the order was given to pull it ...the term used to mean pull it down. He hasn't been available for interview since. The families and me ...would like to know how the hell it was pulled ...pulled meaning a controlled demolition. How the hell could you get the right explosives ...the right ammount of explosives ...in all that chaos ...through all that chaos ...and assemble a team ...and place the explosives and wire it all up and bring it down ...all in seven hours? It fell seven hours after the twin towers.
    Have you tried any of the links i supplied ...the radio interview doesn't prove anything but it is very interesting.
    Someone in this thread ccused me of anti americanism ...which is very untrue ...i think America has given so much to the world in all manner of ways from art music literature movies science and tech ...the list goes on.

That's correct, it isn't a Rolls Royce engine. It's an APU, not the engine on the wings (Rolls Royce). Hence it isn't something Rolls Royce would recognise as being theirs, because they didn't manufacture it!
    I think people are imagining the damage caused in a too 'cartoon like' way - Just because it was a plane that hit the pentago (or so claimed), don't expect a 'plane shape', with wings and everything to be replicated damage wise.

I personally have never seen a plane crash into a building and the damage, therefore i cannot be sure of what damage would be caused.

The logic of the damage is that the plane wasn't flying at ground level, it was flying at a slightly downward angle (as planes do when they are going down).
    If this was correct, one of the wings could have touched the ground, broken off or whatver.

Only the people who were there know what happened.
    Other people can only theorise based on the evidence provided and scientific fact.

I agree with Shyboy, that some level of scepticism is healthly and personally i'm undecided, but i don't think that even America could plan and act out such an elaborate plan!

They like to think they are good, but i don't think they could manage a piss up in a brewery, never mind something such as this!
  • Options
    A barrell role in an airliner :lol: are you sure he was a Vietnam Veteran and not a kamikaze pilot.

There's been plenty of hijackings pre-9/11 (none of which turned into suicide runs it has to be said) and yet in the majority of them the pilot has decided it's a good thing to do what the hijackers say and let special forces take them down when landed...

He didn't mean barrel roll the plane!
    Yes when the hijacker has a gin or anb explosive these guys are said to have stanleyt knives ...the pilot of the pentagon plane was a military man ...a big guy ...and trained in unarmed combat ...a guy with a stanley knife would not seriously have had much chance.
    How about the lamposts having to be 400 ft high?
    Why didn't the hyjacker just fly the plane into the pentagon ...any part of it ...right into the middle of it?
    Instead we are told he did a complicated turn and approach to aim directly at the bit ...that had been shrouded in tarps for twelve months.
    As for ufos i think we can all dicard the lunacy theories but we can't ignore the huge ammounts of lies about everything ...from the election to 911 to the wars and more ...everything is lies. Everything keeps getting proved to be lie and this will as well.
  • Options
    FCUK it wrote: »
    They like to think they are good, but i don't think they could manage a piss up in a brewery, never mind something such as this!

Which might explain why they keep getting caught out.
  • Options
    Yes when the hijacker has a gin or anb explosive these guys are said to have stanleyt knives ...the pilot of the pentagon plane was a military man ...a big guy ...and trained in unarmed combat ...a guy with a stanley knife would not seriously have had much chance.

Well I'd rather not be flown by someone who think's be's Bruce Willis (plus he was a pilot - not the SAS - they don't train aircrew to strangle people with their bare hands).

pre 9/11 aircrew were told to co-operate with hijackers, not risk their lives and all passengers on board trying to take them down. The pilots would naturally have assumed it was a normal (albeit bloody) hijacking at first - where they'd end up in Cuba or somewhere. Once they're on the ground it falls to the trained professionals to deal with hijackers - not aircrew
  • Options
    Well I'd rather not be flown by someone who think's be's Bruce Willis (plus he was a pilot - not the SAS - they don't train aircrew to strangle people with their bare hands).

pre 9/11 aircrew were told to co-operate with hijackers, not risk their lives and all passengers on board trying to take them down. The pilots would naturally have assumed it was a normal (albeit bloody) hijacking at first - where they'd end up in Cuba or somewhere. Once they're on the ground it falls to the trained professionals to deal with hijackers - not aircrew

i'm only saying what the pilots are saying. http://pilotsfor911truth.org/index.html
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    A barrell role in an airliner :lol: are you sure he was a Vietnam Veteran and not a kamikaze pilot.

There's been plenty of hijackings pre-9/11 (none of which turned into suicide runs it has to be said) and yet in the majority of them the pilot has decided it's a good thing to do what the hijackers say and let special forces take them down when landed...

I've seen an airliner barrel roll at an airshow :confused: It is far from impossible for a skilled pilot. And if he flew transport over Vietnam, I am pretty sure he was skilled.

People seem to have this idea big planes cannot manouver. I mean, there would bel uggage and shit flying everywhere. But hey. That or death... I know what I would choose.

Then again... let's face it. The holes in the story are many... and it seems more and more likley that there was NOT any hijacking, that the terrorists did NOT fly into the buildings... that the whole thing was organised far better than we are led to believe.

Also pentagon hole looks far more like a missile of somesort. Also watch the CCTV footage, that is NOT a plane. It is far to small and sleek.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    I've seen an airliner barrel roll at an airshow :confused: It is far from impossible for a skilled pilot. And if he flew transport over Vietnam, I am pretty sure he was skilled.

People seem to have this idea big planes cannot manouver. I mean, there would bel uggage and shit flying everywhere. But hey. That or death... I know what I would choose.

Then again... let's face it. The holes in the story are many... and it seems more and more likley that there was NOT any hijacking, that the terrorists did NOT fly into the buildings... that the whole thing was organised far better than we are led to believe.

Also pentagon hole looks far more like a missile of somesort. Also watch the CCTV footage, that is NOT a plane. It is far to small and sleek.

I didn't realise you meant roll the plane:D
    If you do a bit of research ...scientists fr truth engineers for truth scholars for truth ...there are more and more high ranking and proffesional people and bodies now standing up and telling it loud and clear ...911 was an inside job ...ALL ...the evidence is pointing that way.
    Did you know ...investigating Clinton and cigar loving Monica cost the tax payer sixty million dollars ...the investigation into 911 ...the worst crime in American history ...cost six hundred thousand doillars!
    Wake up people!
  • Options
    You may have seen this interview already, Rolly.

http://innworldreport.net/video_launcher.php?2007-04-23i

A professor of physics at the University of Iowa adds his two cents to the miracle of the falling buildings.
  • Options
    How about the lamposts having to be 400 ft high?
    Why didn't the hyjacker just fly the plane into the pentagon ...any part of it ...right into the middle of it?
    Instead we are told he did a complicated turn and approach to aim directly at the bit ...that had been shrouded in tarps for twelve months.
    As for ufos i think we can all dicard the lunacy theories but we can't ignore the huge ammounts of lies about everything ...from the election to 911 to the wars and more ...everything is lies. Everything keeps getting proved to be lie and this will as well.

I doubt it's 'that easy' to fly a plane into a specified area, particularly a commercial airline. Yes they are getting more manouverable, but they're still giants, compared to a flying washing machine (which i have flown).
    I'm not saying the Pentagon was a small target, but on the other hand, wouldn't you expect a missile packed with explosives to have caused more damage?

You're arguing against a plane being the cause of such damage, but haven't put forward supporting evidence showing that it could have been anything else.
    Apart from what people say on websites, are there any supporting theories and or evidence? I've not seen any, except those from *ahem* 'experts' (read people claiming to be experts lol), all of which are on the web, put together by people claiming this, that and the other - when in fact all they have done is collected photographs and specualted what has happened.

I'm not saying your theory is total bull - i respect everyone's opinion...i'm just pushing you for more info :chin:
  • Options
    I doubt it's 'that easy' to fly a plane into a specified area, particularly a commercial airline. Yes they are getting more manouverable, but they're still giants, compared to a flying washing machine (which i have flown).
    I'm not saying the Pentagon was a small target, but on the other hand, wouldn't you expect a missile packed with explosives to have caused more damage?

You're arguing against a plane being the cause of such damage, but haven't put forward supporting evidence showing that it could have been anything else.
    Apart from what people say on websites, are there any supporting theories and or evidence? I've not seen any, except those from *ahem* 'experts' (read people claiming to be experts lol), all of which are on the web, put together by people claiming this, that and the other - when in fact all they have done is collected photographs and specualted what has happened.

I'm not saying your theory is total bull - i respect everyone's opinion...i'm just pushing you for more info :chin:
    But it would have been so much easier to just fly it into the building in a straight line from above instead of doing a complicated manouvre to crash it into the bit that had been mysteriously covered in tarps for a year don't you think ...and ...could have done a lot more damage hitting it from above.
    The pentagon is bristling with ground to air missiles to bring down anything that comes into their airspace as well.
    As for experts ...i think i have provided a bazoillion links that take you to pilots engineers scientists ...in those links is evidence enough i would have thought. Even a politician in the Japanese parliament has recently voiced his opinions and stated it was so obviously an inside job ...as has a top German inteligence agent.
    It's no longer about the tin foil hat brigade.
  • Options
    I'm not denying you've done some research for you argument, but from my p.o.v., i'm sceptical about anything that has been put on the net.

Therefore, i will well and truly remain in my already warm seat on the fence and ponder :chin: for the forseable future. lol
  • Options
    I'm not denying you've done some research for you argument, but from my p.o.v., i'm sceptical about anything that has been put on the net.

Therefore, i will well and truly remain in my already warm seat on the fence and ponder :chin: for the forseable future. lol
    A lot of people have trouble believing stuff off the net but these are respectable and growing organisations with names you can google.
    The main street press won't touch this stuff.
    I don't believe you'll be comfy on that fence for much longer ...the pressure is upping in the USA.
    I can't wait for the day when you say ...that daft old geezer off the net was actualy right!:thumb:
  • Options
    i'm sceptical about anything that has been put on the net.

Such as whitehouse.gov? Foxnews.com? Cnn.com? I dont blame ya... :)

If you want to see our pretty smiles, some in uniform on the flight deck, click here..

http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots

(Also notice the 660+ Architects and Engineers who also have done extensive research and who question 9/11.)

If you feel all of the above pilots are somehow photoshopped. You can visit faa.gov airman database and cross check all those certificated by the FAA. But i guess you dont trust faa.gov since its "on the net"? :rolleyes:

For those interested in our work...

The National Transportation Safety Board (ntsb.gov) has provided black box data through the Freedom Of Information Act to the American public. The data they provided and plotted for American 77 (pentagon), does not support an impact with the pentagon. The NTSB/FBI have been contacted, they refuse to comment.

For a summary of the analysis, click here..

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pressrelease

Feel free to email us with any question you may have at pilots@pilotsfor911truth.org.

For those wondering how i found this forum, we are getting many hit referrals from here. I saw the conversation and decided to register. Thanks for taking the time to link to our work and for taking the time to inform yourself.

Regards..

(PS, we dont push any "UFO's hit the WTC" theories.. and barrel rolls are possible in anything with wings... its all a matter of speed and altitude... :D)
  • Options
    This thread is deader than Bambi's Mum