Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Desperately need your help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone, we desperately need your help.

I want to ask you if you will spare 5 minutes of your time to help the animal situation here on the island of Crete in Greece.
I have personal experiences which I could well have done without but wanted to know how big this problem is and I am truely shocked. I have literally 'forced' myself to view the many many photographs on the Internet and read hundreds of personal accounts. As a consequence I have images seared into my memory that make me weep. It needed a strong stomach and great determination for me to do this.

I don't intend sharing these images or descriptions with you, you have the right to choose for yourself, finding them is easy, forgetting them impossible.

My petition needs as many signatures as possible, I am a realist and know that petitions don't achieve 'much' ............BUT whatever little it achieves, will HELP.
If our joint efforts bring about the full implementation of these Animal Welfare Laws but one single hour earlier then this will have been time well spent..

I am asking you to PLEASE visit the petition page, Stop Animal Abuse Now read my summary and if you choose, sign.
Also, can you please send this to absolutely everyone you know and ask them not only to participate but to kindly pass on to everyone they know.
The terrible abuse of animals here must be stopped.
Thank you so much,
Tikanis

Comments

• Options
    Hi huni i will be signing xjust signed it my name collette
  • Options
    Me too, i just signed.
  • Options
    I signed a big petition in Kalymnos when I was last out there.

It shames me to know my own people are so hidiously cruel to their animals.