Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Broken handcuffs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bought some handcuffs from ann summers the other day and on first use they broke, not sure if it's my fault or not.....
Besides us finding this rather hilarious they still cost £8 and was hoping we'd be able to use them more than once. Is it reasonable to take them back? I'd be rather embarassed about doing this, and it could be my fault for being to vigorous, but then i expected them to be a bit more sturdy than that......?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unless you did something really wild which you expect would break them then i would say return them! I'm sure heaps of people do cos they sound bad quality
    invest in some heavy duty police ones with the bar between the cuffs.....cant get out of those....yet.
    I'd take them back, but 99% of Ann Summers' stuff is made of cheap nasty rubbish.

If you're serious about buying decent stuff at least try lovehoney.
    I suspect that most staff at Ann Summers stores have seen this kind of thing hundreds of times before. They probably wouldn't even blink if you told them. Take them back.
    blooody hell thats happened 2 me aswell but the wer off ebay need 2 get the propa police 1s
    Yeah take them back.

We got rope "cuffs" from Harmony, which you can get out of easily but they don't break.
    aye sounds canny we could give them ago me and me gf that is lol
    randyrutz wrote: »
    blooody hell thats happened 2 me aswell but the wer off ebay need 2 get the propa police 1s

omg ebay how funny
    randyrutz wrote: »
    aye sounds canny we could give them ago me and me gf that is lol

so you want us to try police handcuffs nice 1 xxxxxxxxx