Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Missing or replaced pictures

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I'm using the "plain ol' skiver" theme, and some of the pictures seem to be missing. I have cleared all cache and stuff and it doesn't seem to fix it. It's been that way for weeks now.

Specifically, the ones I remember are the "reply with quote" button and the :mad: smiley. These two are replaced with their alternate text (like the files aren't on the server).

Also, sometimes I notice the wrong picture being shown instead. In the past, for example, in a sad thread where everyone was posting the :( smiley (a frown) I would see the :) one instead (a smile). The tooltip was correct however.
Currently that doesn't happen, but instead I get a black square instead of :(, a blank icon instead of :flirt:, and the icon for :sour: instead of :yuck: (both show as :sour: to me).

Right clicking on them to do "view image" and then reloading makes no difference.

The curious thing is that it happens on both computers.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Yes. I get black square instead of :( sometimes but its working today. However 'Reply with quote' image is missing today.

Odd.