Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello from another new mod!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all :wave:

I've only just started moderating the boards but thought I'd drop everyone a line to introduce myself. I started work for YouthNet in November - which involved a move from northern parts to the big city of London. However I'm really enjoying it here so far, though I miss the green hills a wee bit (especially when it's snowing and I want to go sledging)!

I work as Online Volunteering and Advice Officer (I know - it's a bit of a mouthful of a job title). This means I work on askTheSite, making sure all the questions get answered properly and that all our charity partners are happy. I also manage our Online Peer Advisors - these are volunteers who we train to give relationships advice on askTheSite. I'm going to be moderating the relationships section of the boards and possibly one or two more.

You guys all sound great and there's loads happening on the boards. It's good to be here.

Comments