Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Howdy hi.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm abit of a forum whore so I should be good at this by now, but I still never know what to say. I will start like this:

Hi! I'm ÜberGr!m. No it's not my birth name, but it's the name that most people outside of my family use. Feel free to use any varition of it that you feel appropriate. I'm 15 and in my last year of secondary school. I adore all forms of music from classical to harsh noise and all things in the middle, but my passion is for glam rock/punk/metal eg. Motley Crue, Hanoi Rocks, Crashdiet, The Peppermint Creeps, David Bowie and T.Rex. I'm a guitarist, and have been playing for about five years and am quite good (if I do say so myself). If you want to get on my good side talk to me about glitter, cowboy boots, tophats, makeup and extremly tight trousers in leopard print or PVC.

Comments

• Options
    Welocme.

I love David Bowie, Star Man, Life On Mars and Space Oddity and a few other.
    speak to you soon
    Custard
  • Options
    Not Gary Glitter i hope?

Anyway, hello :)
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Not Gary Glitter i hope?

Anyway, hello :)

Why not? The pervert had some pretty good tunes....
  • Options
    Yeah he had a few good songs but he's a pervert so not many people like him for him but some songs are ok i aggree with you on that point
  • Options
    custard wrote: »
    Yeah he had a few good songs but he's a pervert so not many people like him for him but some songs are ok i aggree with you on that point

Vince Neil was a murdering bastard, but people still like motley crue....
  • Options
    yeah we don't have to go into who did this and who did that and who likes who . so we'll leave it at this. have a nice day
  • Options
    custard wrote: »
    yeah we don't have to go into who did this and who did that and who likes who . so we'll leave it at this. have a nice day

Oh, don't get me wrong. I wasn't trying to start an argument or anything like that. I'm just very bitter about Vince Neil killing Razzle... Ignore me... It's probably for the best.