Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best place to buy cheapish holiday for girls and me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
we quite fancy ayia naper, cos its hot and very good night life. though anywhere similar would be fine! wheres best place to book? ive had it with travel agents.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    You're better off getting yourself to Ibiza. There are some hostels there that are pretty cheap and are as good as a decent hotel.
  • Options
    we toyed with that idea. but my mate went last year and said it was rele expensive. we wanna go all inclusive cos it might make it bit cheaper.
  • Options
    Ah true, the clubs are mentally expensive.

Try travelsupermarket.com. They usually come up with cheapo deals on the quick!
  • Options
    Ibiza is the clubbing resort daddy, but it's expensive as fuck there. Innit like 40 euro's to get in the big clubs and 10 euro's for a drink? Dunno how much pills are.

If you want somewhere cheap, cheesy and fun as fuck....go to one of the Greek resorts like Kavos, Zante, Malia, Faleraki e.t.c... Or there's Magaluf, that's another cheap alternative.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

If you want somewhere cheap, cheesy and fun as fuck....go to one of the Greek resorts like Kavos, Zante, Malia, Faleraki e.t.c... Or there's Magaluf, that's another cheap alternative.

i am intrieged....:chin:
  • Options
    i am intrieged....:chin:

The nightlife is still fucking awesome and just as alive as Ibiza....it's just a bit tackier, a hell of alot cheaper and full of 'sex games' and bar crawls and not so many big name DJ's. Although you'll definately find a few.
  • Options
    Ibiza is stupidly expensive I went last year and it was 60-80 euros to get in the top clubs and is soo expensive for drinks!

Two of my mates went to Zante a few years a go and loved it. The two of them went for two weeks and they said they were never board, it was cheap, nice beaches, pub crawls, bar games, cheap drinks and stuff to do in the day.
  • Options
    do you know what guys, i think i might consider zante then. nobody too keen on ayia then?
  • Options
    I went to Kavos with my mates in 2007 and found the same....best fucking 2 weeks of my life, loved it!! Yeah you'll definately need 2 weeks.....1 aint long enough...another reason why you should chose a cheap destination.

I've not been to Ayia but I've heard good things about it...supposed to have some good clubs playing lots of Garage. Not sure about cost.
  • Options
    Malia is stupidly cheap! You could get drunk off about a tenner if you're tight. As the nights start out everything is pretty averagely priced but the later it gets the cheaper everything becomes. By 1am you'd be able to get 4 double spirit and mixers plus 3 or 4 shots plus a fishbowl, all for 5 euros.
    Been a while since i went to magaluf but i remmber that being pretty similar for drink deals as well.
  • Options
    I've been to Zante, Aiya Napa and Magaluff and the best one of the three was DEFFINATLY Magaluff, i would go back there in an instant but we are off to Falariki this year.

But yeah, Magaluff 4 sure, Aiya Napa was crap, Zante was ok but Magaluff was great, espically being a woman, sooooo many blokes there, i would say they outnumbered the women 3-1 at least, all the lads we met we winging about it lol.
  • Options
    oh yeah and would recomend websites

www.travelrepuplic.co.uk

www.sunshine.co.uk