Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

No socks with shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've got some super sexy sweaty feet :flirt: I'm going to wear some of those "footless tights" and ballet flat shoe things. I've never worn things without socks, or something on my feet. Any tips? Maybe some kind of powder or deordant on the feet even? :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Put a bit of roll on deoderant to see if that helps?

Or you can get (well in the uk, not so sure aout over there) little pop socks. Which are basically made of the same material of tights but they don't cover your whole foot, just your toes and the sole of your foot....if that makes sense :chin:
    Oh I think I know what you mean... don't want to spend any more money though :p
    Though you could probably take an old pair of socks and make some, ya think?
    Yeah or a pair of old tights!
    Is this them? http://www.herroom.com/Falke-44081-Cotton-Step-Invisible-Socks.shtml

I don't own any tights though. Ah thanks for the idea, I'm sure something can be done just like that :D :heartbeat:
    mix a little talc and some tea tree oil, and that should stop the sweating and the smell...sprinkle some in the shoes and on your feet.
    I figured I had dark eyeliner and footless tights so I couldnt' look anymore ridecelous anyways so I just pulled up a pair of cotton socks ;) Thanks for the tips though :D I did consider them... until I looked in the mirror.