Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Women in drag. (From the bisexual camp)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No idea where this goes, so feel free to move it mods.

Was watching noah's arc by cocorosie on youtube the other day, (flipping amazing song) and as usual, miss bianca was in drag.

AND IT WAS REALLY HOT. :o

Dont get me wrong, I dont normally go for butch women that look like men, same as i ususally dont go for feminine looking men. But to see a really feminine looking woman disguising her identity, but still looking beautiful, it really got me.

Thoughts please!

Comments

• Options
    Some friends of mine went to an event a while ago where the theme was cross-dressing. My friend looked really good, she modelled herself on a picture of her grandfather when he was at university.
  • Options
    I went to a drag king show/night when I was out in Vancouver. Was odd. I've several male trannie friends, and they go to great lengths, whereas the drag king thing just didn't click with me. Many of the women just stood around looking moody with their beers, as if that is all men do when they're out. I just didn't quite get it.
  • Options
    Hi i think it amazing if you watched the amazing 'L WORD' CHARACTER called ivan she hot dresses like guy i personaly adore shanye in it though my kinda woman x