Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Some worries But kinda confidant...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay my girlfriend and i jsut did the nasty like any other time. She's beena bit forgetful to take her pills recently so we've been using some durex extra safe 9 inches think ones.

However this time when the moment passed and we withdrew, i noticed the condom was slipped down quite a bit, the bottom ring was sitting about half way, my concern is, if there was any semen in the condom, it didn't 100% come off and it didn't look like it'd broken, so we're pretty sure there's nothing to worry about however we're going to go to Boots tomorrow and get the MAP, can anyone chime in with thoughts on if there is any risk, just so we don't thrown £30 down the drain :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there whoops better to be safe than sorry obv you dont want any kids yet can she not go dr instead tommorow then it free or local fam planing clinic
    nah she lives miles and miles away, the nearest open doctors is the Out of hours hospital and she cant make it there tonight, we're gonna go tomorrow around lunch time.

£30 is small change compared to the emotional and financial cost of having a child at our age.
    softworld wrote: »
    nah she lives miles and miles away, the nearest open doctors is the Out of hours hospital and she cant make it there tonight, we're gonna go tomorrow around lunch time.

£30 is small change compared to the emotional and financial cost of having a child at our age.

Yeah that's true at least youre being sensible i got 2 daughters and it expensive but worth it x:yes: