Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crash-nvlddmkm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
EVGA Socket 775 nForce 680i SLI ATX A L
OCZ Technology 2x1GB 240DIMM PC2-8500 SLI * 2
Intel Quad Core Q6600 2.4GHz S775
MSI GeForce 8800 ultra 768MB GDDR3 PCI-E DUAL DVI DX10
Corsair Memory 620 Watt, ATX, EPS12V, PS/2
Western Digital Raptor 150GB S150 16mb 10000rpm * 2 + 3 other hard drives

Right thats my computer spec... im running vista x64 as the os.... my problem is that every time im playing a game after a varying ammount of time i get told that the nvlddmkm driver has crashed and has been repaired by windows or somthing to that effect. however this is quite obviously a lie and requires a reboot before it fully recovers. this problem has been driving me to distraction for days as i cant play any games without them crashing repeatedly, can anyone advise me in any way on what to do. others have had the same problem yet i cant identify a plausible fix. :confused::confused::confused:

Edit: to be more specific its a graphics driver yet nvidia/evga are far from helpful in this case

Comments

• Options
    Have you been to the driver website and download the latest software for it? I always make a point of checking my driver version every few months.
  • Options
    i have, ive also totally removed them and re installed them, ive even formated it and started again but still no luck, ive used the ones vista downloads and ive used the ones ive downloaded varying and still no :(