Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Learning to talk dirty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've never been very good at dirty talk, I was always more experienced than my exes so it never really came up. However my new guy is totally into it.

I can text dirty pretty well, but whenever he wants me to talk dirty my mind goes blank. At least texting I can think about it etc but how do you just say it without going blank.

I thought about preparing beforehand but I'm not any good at learning lines etc and I don't want it to sound forced. I know my bf wouldn't make me do it if I didn't feel comfortable but I really want to do something nice for him.

Advice please?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi im excatly the same as you and i can text dirty and do phone sex amazingly but when it comes to it i cant too :yes:
    I can't even do it on the phone. I can if I'm REALLY drunk, but I can't just get drunk for the sake of dirty talk. Haha.
    When you talk dirty, you are kinda 'acting' or 'roleplaying'.

Try and detach yourself from who you normally are, and be a 'character' that happens to talk dirty. Then whatever you say, isn't the REAL you but this alter ego. :)

Now show us yer tits, yer sex-craved whore!

(See? That's not the REAL me!) ;)
    Thats the thing though, if you dont feel comfortable doing it or feel wierd doing it, it will just sound pretty lame.
    Maybe just start with commenting on what he is doing during sex, so for example "I love it when you do (whatever) like that" or "it feels so good when you (whatever) hard/gently/soft" etc etc. and work from there? Might feel like a bit more of a natural way to get started.
    yeah, im pretty good at it.

I was over at the gfs and said you are a dirty dirty girl, look at all filth everywhere. There is so much dust on the vanity and your smelly, worn clothes are everywhere. Your windows are just so cloudy and it reeks in here.

She threw me out, i mean wtf?
    :lol:
    I always feel like SUCH a twit when doing it so tend to refrain from now on...
    Curvy_lass wrote: »
    I always feel like SUCH a twit when doing it so tend to refrain from now on...

:yes: I just feel like a bit of an idiot doing it so dont do it.
    Teagan wrote: »

Try and detach yourself from who you normally are, and be a 'character' that happens to talk dirty. Then whatever you say, isn't the REAL you but this alter ego. :)

Me thinks a word needs to be swapped here Teagan :lol:
    :blush: I was pretending to be a full-blooded heterosexual.
    I find it natural to say "yey baby, oh baby, your soo hot" etc but anymore and i feel a bit creepy because it doesn't link with my character. I am a gentle soul :blush: and it feels hard to become detached.

Sometimes i say something and think why did i just say that. If she was to talk dirty back i dont think id like it......unless its something like oooooo your sooo big lol

Maybe you should try that 1 :)
    seems to be my answer to everything but:

read delta of venus by anais nin...you'll know how to talk dirty after that...
    Teagan wrote: »

No, that's the real you! Your always on about sex, straight or gay ;)
    CoolMe wrote: »
    No, that's the real you! Your always on about sex, straight or gay ;)

:blush: I am? I bad!
    Only on msn ;)
    Just loose yourself, don't think about it much.. think about what your feeling, it feels good so tell him how good he makes you feel and how much you want him to do a certain thing etc..

At the moment my boyfriend really gets off on the dirty talk too, he likes it when I tell him how much I want him to ejaculate into my 'area' and how much I wish we lived together so that he could make me scream...

I like to whisper it in his ear but say it loud enough, its awkward when you have to repeat yourself.