Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Up-do's.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I ALWAYS wear my hair down for a night out (see pic) but I want to know how I can make an up-do for a night out look sexy and not too formal! And ones that don't look too rediculous with a fringe - hmm, perhaps I should pin the fringe back occasionally, but how to do that?

I'm pretty crap with hair cos my dad used to do it all for me up until I was 15:blush:

Any ideas? I can only really do ponytails atm:blush:

Comments

• Options
    I have a really thick fringe and sometimes for a night out I twist my hair into a side bun then pin it into place
  • Options
    I've found some pics of what I mean :)
  • Options
    if its think enough chop sticks are normally good. If i'm not headbanging when i go out then i normally do a messy bun with a nice clip or hair band, but the fringe might still get in the way. play around with some clips...

if not, you could plait it and leave bits out around your face, so it looks better with the fringe.
  • Options
    Oh my word Piecesofme - how do I do that?!
  • Options
    It is easy once you get the hang of it and it doesn't have to be perfect...I always go for the messy casual look when I do mine.

Get your hair together as if you were going to put it into a ponytail but on the side. Instead of putting a bobble in twist your hair round into a bun shape then just pin it up with little hair pins. It will make it easier as your hair looks quite long :)
  • Options
    I love those buns but my hair isn't long enough to do that with.