Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Trimming up in next to no time....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, so I lost some weight recently and my boyfriend loved it. He would NEVER ever tell me to lose weight ever but I love to look my best for him.

Since I last saw him though I've been on Mr Kipling's French Fancies :blush: and I want to tone up a bit before Thursday. Anybody know of anything (not too hardcore) that can help me trim up a bit before Thursday.

:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    High intensity cardio. Try and go for an early morning 30 minute jog every day. Walk wherever possible.

Are you a member with a gym?? Use the cross trainer, rowing machine.

Eat minimal carbohydrates and fat (no more cakes!), little changes - baked potato instead of chips, brown rice/pasta instead of white. Lots of fruit, chicken breast and fish.

Four days isnt a long time you wont notice a massive difference in that time frame but you should be on your way.

Also check out http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html which is good for working specific muscles.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awww, that stuff sounds difficult haha! I just did an hour on Wii boxing and am sweating like a bitch at the moment.

The foot stuff I can do however not a member of a gym and it's against my religion to jog (though I'm pretty sure some hefty walking about can be done).

Great advice.....:D