Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

is this normal?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this may belong under 'relationships' so mods feel free to put it there if you think you should.

okay, so i am in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful man. im 19, he's 21. we've been together 10 months, this is my longest relationship. we're so close, best friends as well as partners.

i went on the contraceptive pill about 7 months ago, then about 3 months ago i started noticing small changes, such as hot flushes, decreased sex drive, tiredness, etc. and i'm usually quite a nympho! so it was quite a downer for my boyfriend.

i went to my gp a couple of weeks ago and had blood tests done, the results showed that my female hormone levels POST-MENOPAUSAL. what the fuck! my gp thinks it's the pill so he's taken me off it for a month then get another blood test, to make sure it's the pill.

the past few days, my sex drive has come back with a vengeance. the thing is, i've been having pretty intense sexual thoughts about three other guys as well as my man. there's a guy at work, a guy i used to work with and a friend, i'm having urges to fuck them.... but i don't think i could do it, my relationship with my boyfriend is too important. and our sex is amazing..

im so confused!!! do other people in long-term relationships ever feel like this strongly about having sex with other people?! what do you do about it?

Comments

• Options
    Hmmmm

Well i have met a girl who could quite easily be the one for me. However, we dont't get to see each otehr that often and i can't elp but look at other girls. I think its just a sex thing though.

Maybe you should have loads and loads of sex with your bf and then see if you still feel the same after.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'd just put it down to hormone changes etc, I'm sure the feelings will pass.
  • Options
    Hi hun it wil be the pill for that dnt worry im a nyphmo to ad it 5x so far this week been with my fella 8yr+6mth now :wave: