Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Allowed to get drunk on Weight Watchers?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been on ww for just over a week now, thing is i have my mates bday coming up and like everyone, i will be drinking. will this be ok if i have potentially a "bad day"? i mean will all my hard work be undone? i plan on drinking vodka and diet coke all night but i may end up losing count of just how many i have :\

should i just eat reaaaaly low point foods for the day to make it balanced?? i dont want to be a party pooper!

Comments

• Options
    Honestly - why do you think one evening of drinking would ruin a few week's work?! You'll be fine - don't worry about it, just don't do it all the time.
  • Options
    You could always have vodka(or gin) and tonic instead, would be better for you than all that coke!
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it, it's a one off. Maybe try vodka, soda water and a little bit of lime cordial, or if you have wine add some soda water/diet lemonade to it for a abit of a change but something that won't rack up on calories :)
  • Options
    oh ok, thanks guys! its just that i know booze can be fattening and i didnt want it to make a big impact thats all!!
  • Options
  • Options
    If you're having a few drinks before going out maybe get a bottle of weight watchers wine?