Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anybody been to Cuba?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Going on a holiday as my graduation present and I ideally want to go to Cuba.

I was thinking around May-ish time (before the hurricanes and stuff)

What I ideally want is somewhere, beachy, good swimming, not too busy but with good bars and clubs. And also... this is going to sound really weird... somewhere where we can see chameleons. My boyfriend is an utter GEEK over chameleons and I think he'd appreciate somewhere where we could do a bit of nature stuff.

I remember reading about one place but I cannot find it for the life of me anywhere.

Any advice guys?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got a friend who used to live in Cuba, but I have a feeling that it is noting like the touristy thing there ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha. Yeah, myself I'd rather go off the beaten track (I'm famous for my knowledge of Thai girly bars in Bangkok and which serve the best cocktails and the girls have the best stories) but I really just need a sunny, swimmy, tanny, lots of sexy kind of holiday.

Have no idea though where to start because my brother will be booking it for me (he's got his own travel agency) and I want to make an informed decision but all I keep finding is practical info as opposed to pretty pictures and nice stories.