Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

adviceeee please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heres my situation.....

i broke m8s with ym best m8.... we had a fight about 20% chance we make up

we both fancied the same girl but i said id stay back and let him have her

he blew his chance and they arnt talkin

now i want to get with her but i feel bad cus even tho we fell out he still a m8

dont know what i should do

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey BenJack,

sounds like a tough one. The question is, who is more important to you. Your mate or this girl?

I think it was very cool of you to let him go for it and it's a shame (sort of) things didn't work out. At the same time, what kind of message would you be sending to your mate if you had a crack at her.

If worst comes to worst you could end up with no girl and no mate. Is she really worth it?
    she means alot to me i have known her for about a year and i think we could have a good relationship but i dont wanna do it if i could still remian m8s with my m8 he is a cool guy but he doesnt want to talk to me and i think i made it worst by gettin closer with this girl :S
    That's the thing with mates, the should (hypothetically) forgive you for most of the shit you pull. Maybe if you chat to him about it it might make it easier....but I know that's a lot easier said than done :)
    ye i think ill get him to chat to me about it but if it dont work out then im gonna give it ago with the girl i think thats the best option cus he was a good mate and i messed up our friendship and ya never know he might understand that he blew his chance with her and let me try
    Good luck with it. Let us know how it works out :)
    ye i wil thanks for your help i couldnt have thought what to do im too stressed lol