Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

need some helpful advice.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have a problem, had it for quite a while now and dont know what to do.
i have been with my girl friend for 3yrs, she never wants to have sex :confused: , which is starting to cause a few problems. i trust her so i dont think she is cheating on me. and now the problem is when we rarely do do it cause i dont get it i dont last very long at all, which is getting me down even more :grump: . she is on the pill and some one has told me the pill can cause the lack of sex.
any advice or help welcome thanks alot.

Comments

• Options
    Hey. Welcome to the boards.

Why doesn't she come off the pill and use alternative contraception to test the theory?
  • Options
    Have you spoke to her about it?
  • Options
    Had a similar thing with my ex, we just got used to it in the end. Sex just wasn't a priority for her, in fact speaking to her she was a little bit scared of it. In retrospect it could have been the pill, but I will never know. The problem was everytime we talked about it, it would end up with her crying and me feeling like an asshole, so we ended up just ignoring it.
  • Options
    Hi there talk to her see if changing her brand would help she might not be high drive i ad the pill injec coil +implant didnt bother me now sterilized im 7x a week kinda girl only get 4x a week i want more jurt a nyphmo ha ha