You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

New job with Ryanair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
I'm Lucy and I live in Leeds. I'm starting a new job as a trolley dolly/ cart tart/flight attendant (what ever you call it!) in a few week's time, so any advice on what I've let myself in for would be appreciated.

Lucy x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    muppetry wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm Lucy and I live in Leeds. I'm starting a new job as a trolley dolly/ cart tart/flight attendant (what ever you call it!) in a few week's time, so any advice on what I've let myself in for would be appreciated.

Lucy x

Rachie is the person to ask for this :) She's a cart tart too :p

Im sure she'll see this eventually.
    If its Ryanair you've let yourself in to be treated like a slave.

Ryanair isnt known for taking a sharing, caring approach to its employees. Expect to be worked to the bone for piss poor wages.
    There's certainly been some bad press around 2006 about Ryanar - as you can see from Calvin's comments. However sometimes that can mean that things have improved.

If you're interested in why they have a bad reputation then the best place to start is probably the Channel 4 documentary about the airline -
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkKPirksymQ

And a part of the Internation Transport Worker's Federation for fair treatment of Ryanair staff over at -
    http://www.itfglobal.org/campaigns/ryan-be-fair.cfm

But hopefully things have improved since then :)