Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

patchy\pigmented skin on scrotum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all,
I am a 28 year old man. I'm new to this site and cannot or do not want to talk to a doctor about my problem. this thread pertains both to male and female sexes hoping to get get responses from both...
First of all i would like to say that i have not had sex in over 4 years due to my problem. My problem is not E.D. or low libido or anything like that. I have a discolored scrotum due to excessive scratching caused by sweating down there which causes me to itch. As a result my scrotum has lost all pigmentation and is completely white. Even though i am a white male, it still shows like the light of day as the scrotum is naturally soppose to be slightly darker than the rest of your skin. I can see a definite line of where the dark begins and light skin starts. Do any other guys out there have this problem and how do you deal with it as for fear a girl will say something like, "what the hell is wrong with your balls? Get off of me!" (just an example)

It has ruined my life. My 11 year old niece thinks im gay because i dont have a girlfriend and im almost 30 and i cant talk to my family about this. its just too damn embarrassing. What i told my niece is when she asked me the other day, "how come you dont have a girlfriend?" I told her that i "just dont care for one."

Why does society think you HAVE to have a girlfriend or be married..GOD! WHAT A FUCKING MISTAKE!:banghead: I've seen more friend with fucked up relationships and marriages they wish they never had gotten into, always bitching to me about alimony and child support they wished they never had got into that. Back when i was getting some ass back in the day, I never stuck with the same girl for more than a month. Once you had it, you've had it.. On to the next. I get bored with the same old pussy.. Am I the only one that feels this way or what? Girls, I'd love to hear your input too. I am am an attractive 6'3" male with short brown hair, goatee, blue eyes, not fat, not skinny, 235 pounds,:thumb: nice, sweet and caring. There's not a whole lot wrong with me, except for this. how would you girls react if you saw my package?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    If I liked you as a person the colour of whatever wouldn't be an issue to me whatsoever, why should it? It's not affecting your performance in bed and it's not contagious or anything so it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. If a woman was bothered, then she wouldn't be worth your time. Stop worrying and get out there and find someone, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has something weird and embarrassing about their bodies anyhow!
  • Options
    And you tell me to get a new piece of ass?
  • Options
    yeah yeah

your problem aint like mine though.. i wish i had your problem, what was it again? i read alot of stuff on this site..

Were you the one that i told to get a new peice of ass? about how you love this one girl and whatnot? didnt mean to be rude about my comment but if you the same guy i wrote a comment to about being stuck on "the one" , more power to you but thats just my opinion, not a fact..
  • Options
    It spunds like the problem could be as simple as a sweat rash which could be treated pretty easily.

The main thing is that you really will need to try and build up the confidence to go and speak to your doctor who can probably sort out the issue quickly and easily. I'm aware that you are saying that you don't want to see a doctor about the issue, but it does seem like you're building up a problem that might not really be there.

You don't need a girlfriend, you don't need a wife, but if it's really something that you feel you are missing or you feel lonely then going to see a doctor could really quickly deal with the appearence issue that concerns you. Bear in mind that a doctor will not say anything insulting or be anything other than supportive in dealing with the problem.
  • Options
    I have a discolored scrotum due to excessive scratching caused by sweating down there which causes me to itch. As a result my scrotum has lost all pigmentation and is completely white. Even though i am a white male, it still shows like the light of day as the scrotum is naturally soppose to be slightly darker than the rest of your skin.

Normal scratching itself should not make your skin whiten like that. Did you scratch it until it bled? At what age did it turn white?
    It has ruined my life.

'Ruined' your life? So, a discoloured scrotum is all that stands between you and having a perfect life? Wow, dude, how shallow are you? :confused:

You may be 28 but, mentally, you are going on 12. But, if you feel that a woman who falls in love with you will run away screaming as soon as you drop your pants, maybe it is a good thing that you're not having romantic relationships. If you really think women only believe that sum of your level of attractiveness is based on the colour of your balls, you're meeting the wrong sort of women.

p.s. Have you tried tanning lotions to give it a bit of colour?
  • Options
    Sounds like Dhobie itch - basically a heat/sweat rash. WebMD is your friend!
  • Options
    to the sex therapist...(teagan)

sorry if this doesnt go to the right person but i didnt see a "post a reply" button under your response to my original question.. about my patchy pigmented skin on my scrotum- yes i used to scratch it until it bleed and no i have not tried tanning lotions for it. wouldnt that be just a temporary fix and turn my balls orange?
  • Options
    sorry if this doesnt go to the right person but i didnt see a "post a reply" button under your response to my original question.. about my patchy pigmented skin on my scrotum- yes i used to scratch it until it bleed and no i have not tried tanning lotions for it. wouldnt that be just a temporary fix and turn my balls orange?

Ah! You want to use the 'Quote' button on the bottom right hand side of my post. :)

So could the 'white' bits be scar tissue?

Seeing as noone is seeing your balls while they're white at the moment, why not experiment with tanning lotion and if they do turn your balls orange, at least its only temporary - and noone see's 'em anyway.

But the MAIN point I was trying to make was it doesn't matter what colour your balls are. It's not a deformity. It's just a condition of some kind and any woman worth her salt who claims to love you, will not let this small matter stand in her way of achieving happiness with you. Have a search on Google Images for 'deformed' 'scrotum' and that may put your issues in context. Seriously, it's not worth worrying about. :thumb: