Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Corsets!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was just wondering who else on here has a corset/waspie and where did you get them from?

I've got a blue sequin one I got from La Vey at the Xpo this year, it's a 24 inch waist and very nice, especially for the money.

I also have my precious hehe. My first corset, from last Christmas, a 26 inch red brocade from FairyGothMother. I :heart: it.

Any other corset lovers/wearers here?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Corset

Hi i have black corset frm ann summer 50quid gorg i lost mre weight +now i cant wear it too big worn it twice
    i have a fairygothmother one, but i have my eye on another one for after ive had the baby and lost loads of weight.
    getting one made when i've bought the essencial items for this term, like a new guitar, and a keyboard...
    I have a bespoke overbust corset from FGM and also a simple black satin underbust vollers corset.

I need a new one now because I've lost 2 stone since I bought them both lol.
    Is is easy to find corsets for 32" waists?
    ASOS have some at the moment. I've just bought a gorgeous one with some Christmas money I got. Its classed as Lingerie and Nightwear though so I'm not sure the ones they have on that website are the ones you are looking for if you want one for going out in.
    *sigh* I have a beautiful black leather and lace corset, but not a proper corset, it has lacing but its just not STRUCTURED enough. I love the look of proper waist reducing corsets but am simply too broke to afford one, one day when I finish this degree and have a proper job...
    I have three from What Katy Did. One black rubber overbust with straps, one red silk with japanese flowers, and a cream lace underbust. LOVE What Katy Did; their products are so beautifully made and last forever.....
    don't have but do want
    katralla wrote: »
    don't have but do want

Im gutted ive got proper boned black corset 50quid it cost me i it too big now only had it year frm ann summers i need sel mine get a smaler size
    Aj fan wrote: »
    Im gutted ive got proper boned black corset 50quid it cost me i it too big now only had it year frm ann summers i need sel mine get a smaler size

I had a look at those but the sizing seemed really out. Even when it was done up the 14 gaped really badly but I couldn't even get the 12 to do up. I reckon the waistsize method is probably the better method for corset fitting.
    I have a deep red corset, and a black underbust corset with white polka dots :heart:
    I had a look at those but the sizing seemed really out. Even when it was done up the 14 gaped really badly but I couldn't even get the 12 to do up. I reckon the waistsize method is probably the better method for corset fitting.

Hi huni did u get the assitant in the shop do it up im 16/18 top i got 18 perfect 6mth later it wasnt even gaping took it back for her tie up +she said i need 16 now im gutted it fab too
    Aj fan wrote: »
    Hi huni did u get the assitant in the shop do it up im 16/18 top i got 18 perfect 6mth later it wasnt even gaping took it back for her tie up +she said i need 16 now im gutted it fab too

Got my mum to do it. She's got a degree in contour fashion so knows a lot about underwear/corsets etc.
    my friend bought one off the internet
    had the measurements on the site (bust, waist, etc) so she knew it would fit her

i personally don't understand how people can wear them though! i can wear tight pants, but corsets are a totally different league - not to mention they are constricting essential organs!