Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Energy Drinks

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jim V wrote: »
    Yup, you're right on the nose with red bull cola - since the only thing I've heard so far is 'it's like flat Panda Cola, but worse' I'm not holding out much hope...

I've heard it's minging, but it properly fucks you up.
  • Options
    Energy drinks have never done anything for me. Maybe it's because I'm expecting too much from them, but I've never felt a rush of energy or anything like that. I also find it difficult sleeping anyway, so never noticed any difference in that department either.
    I used to drink ALOT of vodka red bull... that's because I loved the taste though. That was my 'going out drink'. Then I went to Thailand.... in Thailand, the Red Bull is fucking strong and it comes in a syruppy form, like cough medicine, and in a little glass bottle. It's kinda gross. Anyway, I was literally downing buckets full of Rice Whiskey and this Red Bull syrup every day for like 2 months, and man I felt so ill. I think it had started to rot my guts, and to this day, the taste and smell of Red Bull makes me feel sick.
    As for Pro Plus, I think they're shit too. Took like 10 of them at a party for a laugh and they did shit all. Chop up and snort some Ritalin if you want a 'legal' energy buzz.
  • Options
    im in love with Relentless.
    just mention it and i have to go and get one. i walked to asda last night to get some bread and milk [woo thats my friday night activities!] and ended up buying a four-pack of Relentless for £4
    will make my way through them tonight i think...
  • Options
    Ive had loads of em n dont feel a thing but sometimes they give me a jumpstart on a boring school day. maybe if ur feeling like turd get one on the wayto work/college/uni
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Chop up and snort some Ritalin if you want a 'legal' energy buzz.
    Pretty hard to get hold of, even if you have ADHD a script is hard to come by... nice though.
  • Options
    Redbull cola is RANK ha ha i like red devil better than red bull i saw this got a can one sip +threw it waste of 70p :shocking:
  • Options
    never been into energy drinks red makes me feel sick just by the smell, but i used to get given purdy's as a treat on a friday after school when i lived in glastonbury. the only thing red bull is good in is a captain sensible cocktail...
  • Options
    Ive had loads of em n dont feel a thing but sometimes they give me a jumpstart on a boring school day.

Nice contradiction, silly boy. :D
  • Options
    *Ri* wrote: »
    im in love with Relentless.
    just mention it and i have to go and get one. i walked to asda last night to get some bread and milk [woo thats my friday night activities!] and ended up buying a four-pack of Relentless for £4
    will make my way through them tonight i think...

You have been ripped off, i paid £3.52 for a 4 pack of them the other day in tescos