Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Walmart Sucks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to inform you what has happened to me when I've bought a present to my wife via Walmart. Com online store. I've bought a bracelet for $ 309 and added a gift wrapping. The Company is reliable and familiar that is why I've been amazed to get my order without the wrapping. Gift wrappers missed that and sent me the order as it was, NO gift wrapping. I called the store representative and assistant told me that such situation is absolutely impossible because the gift wrapping service for the item I've ordered is simply unavailable, remember that they still charged me for the gift wrapping. Was it just a kind of error or scam? What is more, just not long ago they sent me the gift, wrapped, but of such poor-quality and right now it seems to me that the Gift Wrappers at Walmart are in a great rush to wrap as many gifts as they could.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well it has been christmas.

Ask for your money back if they have charged for a service and have even admitted that its not available for the product you ordered.

Not that many people in here will have experiences with the site you used, as its a predominately UK based site. But we all still have problems with retailers from time to time.

The ASDA supermarket store chain in the UK is owned by your wall mart company. :)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I doubt it was a scam. More likely to be an error.

Like MrG says, just ask for a refund. Its surely no big deal.