Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help..........i just got caught having sex....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just got caught having sex in the car in the park. I'm 19 and my GF is 17 and we were doing it in the car and the police came by and saw us but there was no one in the park. The police took our ID's and analyzed it and then a couple minutes later the police man came back with our ID's and said that there's nothing everything is good but we should go somewhere else. And he went in his car and I went and ask him is there going to be any bad things going to happen and he said no.

But I just want to ask you guys will i get a fine or what? I just scared, my background is good too.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    na I would be doubtfull anything is gonna happen, tbh they prob just want you to move on, there not interested in busting you unless you've messed up big, it was quiet etc and no one around, you'll be fine
    need_help wrote: »
    I've just got caught having sex in the car in the park. I'm 19 and my GF is 17 and we were doing it in the car and the police came by and saw us but there was no one in the park. The police took our ID's and analyzed it and then a couple minutes later the police man came back with our ID's and said that there's nothing everything is good but we should go somewhere else. And he went in his car and I went and ask him is there going to be any bad things going to happen and he said no.

But I just want to ask you guys will i get a fine or what? I just scared, my background is good too.
    Just put it down to expierence+luk on funnyside of it dnt worry nothing wil happen i got caught once before it more embarrising than anything else happy new year x
    :yes:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit

First of all DON'T WORRY.

The cop was just checking your lady wasn't underage and you didn't have form for sexual offences etc.

In this instance if you were going to get any sort of fine you'd need to go to court first. And if you were due to go to court the officer would have told you he intended to report you. That's the law, he would have had to make it clear what he was going to do. As it was he told you he was letting you off.

If I were you I'd take his advice - clearly he adopted a sensible policing approach. Had other people witness you getting jiggy wid' it and made a complaint then you might have had a problem. But seeing as you're (pressumably) not a serial sex offender with a history of public order crime then you're ok.

The way it works is people generally only get prosecuted for it if another member of the public witnesses you at it and makes a complaint.

Put it down to experience and make sure the next place you make sexy time in is a bit more secluded ;)
    ^ what quagmire said. ;)
    getting a fine??

dude, if you were to get a fine he would have wrote you a ticket right there.. relax.
    Really you got caught. Never been caught myself, maybe you need a better hiding spot. LOL. But seriously nothing bad is gonna happen, your not going to jail or anything like that. Just be a little more careful next time. Don't the cops show up at just the wrong time, any other time when you really need them there no where to be found. Good luck to you and welcome to the forum.
    Do you think a police officer will say, "no problem, just go elsewhere, there will be no repercussions." and then send you a fine?

I think it is safe to say that you can trust his words.

In the future be more careful, because they can fine you for it (afaik!)

Nothing will happen.

Chances are he knew what you were up to and just came up to ruin your fun and see how embarressed you got!

99 times out of a 100 if you're caught in a car park thats pretty secluded you'll just get the usual person / car check done and as long as you're not being a dick, mouthing off and lying etc... they'll just tell you to find some where more private!

If anything was going to happen he would of told you there and then.
    sounds like either plod was bored and fancied a wind up or perhaps checking you weren't having sex with an underage/trafficked woman - I would hope the latter.
    Nothing will happen. Being caught in the act is an occupational hazard whenever anyone has sex.

On a side note, who's going to be the first to make a joke about the policeman's helmet?
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Nothing will happen. Being caught in the act is an occupational hazard whenever anyone has sex.
    Well that all depends on your occupation... :chin:
    stargalaxy wrote: »

Unless of course you're a gay man in which case the police will pursue it as much as possible, being the institutionally homophobic bunch of cunts they are.