Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Suit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need a suit for a product launch on Tuesday! No time to buy online so I'm going to cardiff tomorrow to get one. I haven't got much money and it needs to look smart!

Where can I get one from!

Comments

• Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    I need a suit for a product launch on Tuesday! No time to buy online so I'm going to cardiff tomorrow to get one. I haven't got much money and it needs to look smart!

Where can I get one from!

Oooh! That sounds exciting!
    Next do good, and okay priced, smart/suit clothing.
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Oooh! That sounds exciting!
    Next do good, and okay priced, smart/suit clothing.

For some reason I can never find anything to fit me properly in Next but I will try there!
  • Options
    Zara?
  • Options
    Cool yeah I'll check out zara. Hope I can find something :nervous:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Zara?

Ooh, I got the nicest suit ever from Zara a couple of years ago. :heart:

New Look are good for variety, though, and good for odd sizes cause it's all mix and match, with different leg lengths.
  • Options
    good morning kangoo,

hope you managed to find your suit?
  • Options
    I got one from Next, was £90 quid :crazyeyes but it's a nice fit! Zara etc were useless

I had personal shoppers helping me in Next and they were amazing. Had to get a size 6 though (wtf) their sizes are soooo stupid
  • Options
    oh errrgh personal shoppers .....glad you were able to find one at such short notice. Plus you now have a suit in your posession for any other time you may need one.
  • Options
    Aye, Next sizes border on the humorous. But they seem to have nice stuff in recently. I don't know it that's just me getting old :chin:
  • Options
    i know this is late, but it might help someone else..

i was away on business and had to go out to dinner with some clients, so needed a suit ASAP. I went to burton, and grabbed what was literally the cheapest suit i could find (£69) and it was great..

bear in mind that i had two suits in my wardrobe at home, both circa £450 and to be fair this burton one was perfectly good... i just expect it will start to 'show' after 3 or 4 wears :)