Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are shops open on New Years Day?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tescos was open :D 10.00hrs to 1600hrs
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    HobbyCraft was open. I went and got me some lovely yarn :D
  • Options
    Trafford Centre was open....though it was packed, had to wait an hour and a half for my food in T.G.I Fridays :impissed:
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    I take it you won't be going out tonight (or haven't any other NYE), or getting a taxi home, or getting a pizza on the way back? Because in my opinion the people who are having to work til the early hours of the morning so you can do that are getting a far worse deal than the shop assistant on NYD. Does your moral high ground stretch that far?

I went to a house party actually, and I drove there.

:rolleyes: :razz:
  • Options
    Some shops are open bank holidays and some aren't.

But which is better ?

There's only one way to find out........

[size=+4]FIGHT ![/size]
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Some shops are open bank holidays and some aren't.

But which is better ?

There's only one way to find out........

[size=+4]FIGHT ![/size]

Haha, I do hope you shaved your head and put on your biggest collar before typing that...
  • Options
    Didsbury wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I suspect that he is a little older and more informed than you about such issues. I suspect that you are relatively young. And whilst your youth may be arguably a mitigating factor, I feel, nevertheless, you have been significantly arrogant, ignorant and disrespectful in your attitude towards this guy. Sorry, but it has to be said!

I think you could have been a little more courteous and respectful of other's opinions. ... But the main message is, although you may not agree with other's opinions, have more respect. There's no need for your attitude.

And there's no need for you to be quite so condescending, either.
  • Options
    I worked nye night 9pm to nyd morning 6.20am! So i could serve lovely people of bolton get pissed+i had to walk it work farnworth to bolton 35min walk hardly any buses +wasnt payin double taxi fare i walked it dedication i love my job x:yippe: :yum:
  • Options
    the fuckin offies wasnt open anyway, cunts!!! :grump:
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »
    I worked nye night 9pm to nyd morning 6.20am! So i could serve lovely people of bolton get pissed+i had to walk it work farnworth to bolton 35min walk hardly any buses +wasnt payin double taxi fare i walked it dedication i love my job x:yippe: :yum:

omgosh where do you work? :] if you dont mind me asking. you've probably served me. ha.
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »

and get pissed we did.
  • Options
    O_o wrote: »
    and get pissed we did.

:D i :heart: the dog dancing.