Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you playing right now...

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fallout 3. I've only scratched the surface so far. I can't decide if I want to be a good guy or an utter cunt.
    Mass Effect - just got a new PC which can play it and it's got awesome graphics, story and depth, albeit combat is a bit shoot 'em up.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The gameplay is very similar to God of War even without the puzzle elements, like the "press the highlighted button in time to kill the bad guy" minigame - straight from the God of War handbook.
    That (or similar) been used in many games, I wouldn't say it's a signature thing of GoW. For example, Resident Evil 4, Prince of Persia: The two thrones.
    Borrowing Far cry 2 at the moment and I like it alot.
    Wish I had the cash for the new Football Manager...... also trying to weigh up which game is worth getting the most, because I can't justify buying both... End Wars or the new C&C Red Alert?
    This is such a brilliant game, Better than Desktop Tower Defense.
    BloonsTowerDefence Enjoy.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    WoW:WotLK

:x
    Mass Effect - just got a new PC which can play it and it's got awesome graphics, story and depth, albeit combat is a bit shoot 'em up.

I really enjoyed that game, only bad point is the samey non-story planets :no:

I am currently downloading Left 4 Dead very veerrrrry slowly, so playing that later I hope!
    exyzed wrote: »
    I really enjoyed that game, only bad point is the samey non-story planets :no:

Mass Effect is like pretty much my favourite fucking 360 game. Love it! But yeah I know whatyou mean about all those samey planets - I was expecting to discover secret alien civilizations and shit.
    Oh well, there's a second one due to be released sometime this year. Can't wait!
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Oh well, there's a second one due to be released sometime this year. Can't wait!

:hyper:

didn't know that, I'll be buying it soon as it's out for the PC!