Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sex and handjob problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, ok so I'm a 20 year old lass, not had sex yet, but planning it with my boyfriend, and obviously want it to be perfect :) Been with him for about 3 months, and feel ready to do it, he said he's ready when I am ready, and he's had sex in the past which worries me a wee bit cos i don't want to be rubbish for him! :( i have been doin a bit of foreplay with him, both of which we have enjoyed, so i wouldn't say am rushing into anything, just don't want him to be let down. Also see when am wanking him, it bloody hurts my hand haha, any tips that any of you could share that would resolve my problem, without him finishing it off?

Cheers x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    try alternating hands? or even give him a bj instead? mix the 2 up... they seem to like that! x
    Well...(Guys pov) You wont be rubbish for him no matter what...And personaly on the hand subject, Do mix it up&Try getting your hand wet or just bjing it with some touches.
    I had that problem too. Its because your using your arm.
    Rest your arm and just use your wrist and you dont get so tired.
    Try it. It works!!! :thumb:
    Sorry to sound shallow here...but you're really making a mountain out of a molehill! As a bloke I can tell you the only way to not do it right is by not touching it. 99% of us really are that shallow. As long as you're touching it, you'll be fine :)

You can pick up little hints though, alternate between fast and slow, hard and gentle etc and see which he resonds best to. And if all else fails, stick it in yer gob :D

Seriously, we are that easy to please. You know all those erogenous zones you have over your body, where it feels real nice when he strokes?

We have just 1. Guess where it is.
  • Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    There are loads of tips at TheSite.org, for example here...but if you ask me, the best advice I've read yet is to 'have a laugh'. With a bit of humour and some well-timed smiles, nothing can go so badly wrong that you can't laugh about it later! Good luck with your boyfriend, and happy new year!