Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A few questions...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So this weekend, me and my boyfriend performed oral on each other. I swallowed, and then we kissed, and he went down on my after that. How much of a chance is there of getting pregnant? Is there a high chance, or is it low?

Comments

• Options
    So this weekend, me and my boyfriend performed oral on each other. I swallowed, and then we kissed, and he went down on my after that. How much of a chance is there of getting pregnant? Is there a high chance, or is it low?

In my opinion, almost nil.
  • Options
    Virtually none whatsoever.
  • Options
    Very very low.
  • Options
    you can't get pregnant from swallowing... you can however catch an sti... :( nae good
  • Options
    It depends, how passionate was the kissing?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Olddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!! :(
  • Options

How old are you, dear? I'd be surprised if there was even the remotest possibility.

However, if you really need peace of mind, get a pregnancy test. It'll show negative, of couse, but it'll elimate your worries, once and for all.
  • Options
    AH, like that old chestnut

Sperm 1 'How long until we get to the egg ?'

Sperm 2 'Ages, we've only just gone past the tonsils.'
  • Options
    If i come on my hand in the shower then mistakenly touch the cap of her 'Intimate Soap' then she comes in afterwards and touches the top of it then washes herself... is there a chance she will get pregnant?

In answer to the first question just about 0.0000000000000000001% chance, being generous. Unless you snowballed him and he spat really really hard...
  • Options
    Me and my boyfriend have also worried about this but it is nearly imposible. Weve been doing it for a year and i'm not pregnant so dont worry about it. And if you are worried just get a pregnancy test.