Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First anniversary

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys,

Me and my boyfriend are coming up to our first year together. This guy is the one for me and want to make it so special. I'm really just looking for ideas for what to do for our one year anniversary? And would like to know what you guys did? I would like to get him a special gift and maybe go out for the day, however I'm short of ideas.

Would really appreciate your help and ideas :)

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    On our first wedding anniversary we exchanged some nice gifts and we went to the zoo. It was lovely.

On our first anniversary of getting together I think we just went for an Italian. We didn't do gifts or anything.
  • Options
    It's my first anniversary today...not got a lot of money what with me being a student and him having graduated not so long ago. I bought a little postcard with an image which means a lot to both of us on it and I've written my thoughts onto it for him :) we are talking about going out for a meal or him cooking for me, I will let you know later how it all pans out :)
  • Options
    We gave each other cards but didn't do presents. Instead we stayed in a hotel in a gorgeous room. We went out in the day (which turned into a pub crawl as it was raining) then had dinner and champagne then went out to some bars at the night. It was very romantic but also very fun ;)
  • Options
    How about going out to the place where the two of you went out for your first date, exchange gifts and have a nice romantic evening together.
  • Options
    Ended up having a meal out, was very nice. He bought me a bottle of my favourite wine, shame I can't drink it at the mo :(

Hope that helps!

x
  • Options
    go out for a lovely meal, then go home and have nookie
  • Options
    Thanks for all the help guys :D

I think I'm going to take him for a meal or take him to the place where we had our first kiss and make a picnic (going to be a bit chilly I know).

Can't wait!!:yippe:
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary :D