Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dark Red/Black Nail Polish

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Strange post here....

I am after a really dark red/black nail polish, kinda like chanel rouge noir but not as expensive, I usually use OPI nail polishes as they suit my nails and stay on for a while. Anyone got any ideas what I could buy? I've tried shops for Rimmel etc but they don't last as long and would rather put more towards one rather than buying a few.

Anyone help? - a lovely dark purple/black is - OPI Black Cherry Chutney

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Barry M do dark reds but I'm not sure how long they last as I've never used them.
    max factor nail finity. im not sure if its as dark as you like, but its the only nail polish ive tried with any staying power past about 12 hours
    Not tried max factor I'll have a look online, I have other Barry M colours but they don't seem to last :o(
    Thanks
    I really like the H&M ones. They usually (don't know if they still do) have a really dark/auburn red bordering on black which I love love love.
    I wear Rouge Noir and while nothing else quite compares, Barry M is a pretty good alternative. I find Barry M to be rather long lasting too.

I also use OPI and get them from Sally's for trade price, so if you know anyone with a Sally card.... lol.
    i do agree, chanel rouge nior is like nothing else...
    but i can't justify £14 on nail varnish
    just been for a look in local superdrug, nothing there in barry m, maybelline, rimmel or bourjois :( think i might have to treat myself!
    Might try and go to sallys when I'm next in town just to see if they have a similar colour