Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mescaline.. need advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK so i've done most drugs but i've *never* tried psychedelics before because one of my friends had a two-week drug-induced psychosis off acid and i don't want to risk it ("i don't want to risk it" - funny, having ODed twice off heroin but still do it occasionally :chin: )

ANYWAY... i would really appreciate any form of advice from anyone who has done mescaline before.. i'm doing it with my boyfriend on new years eve, he is very experienced with psychedelics (acid many times, shrooms, DMT, mescaline, you get the point).

all advice is greatly appreciated, especially harm reduction methods. cheers :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    just go in with the right mind set and you'll have the trip of your life .. going into a trip wondering if its all gonna go wrong is guranteed to induce a bad trip

all about the setting too! where you are and who your with ... preferably somewhere you can properly relax and with people you trust

just go with the flow and its all good :cool:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    just go in with the right mind set and you'll have the trip of your life .. going into a trip wondering if its all gonna go wrong is guranteed to induce a bad trip

all about the setting too! where you are and who your with ... preferably somewhere you can properly relax and with people you trust

just go with the flow and its all good :cool:

will be on new years eve, in the city at a hotel, just with my lovely boyfriend (experienced with mesc), might go out and watch the fireworks at midnight though!

what is the "right" mindset, may i ask? :)
  • Options
    ive found just going at it head on and confident

'im gonna take this bastardin trip, im gonna trip like fuck and have the time of my life and theres NO room for any bad thoughts for me tonight'

like that, if you can hold an attitude like that then generally nothing will go wrong, unless your trip is interruped badly by something, which is down to setting!

if you're thinking

'ohh what if this happens what if that happens ohh what if i have a bad trip yadda yadda' .. you more than likely will have a negative trip

take the bull by the horns :D

sounds like a good place to trip with a good person

ive sat in houses, on top of mountains, in clubs, in streets, in adventure playgrounds, its alll fuckin good

you could watch paint dry while tripping and enjoy it
  • Options
    Start small, you can always add, but you cant take away.
  • Options
    I doubt theres any mescaline available in the UK ...are you in the Uk
  • Options
    I think she's in Australia.

Aside from a positive mindset, I'd say don't have any expectations. Or at the least don't expect loads! Take the experience as it comes and enjoy whatever happens :)
  • Options
    I think she's in Australia.

Aside from a positive mindset, I'd say don't have any expectations. Or at the least don't expect loads! Take the experience as it comes and enjoy whatever happens :)

Silly me ...it says it in front of my eyes:blush:
  • Options
    yeah my man grows it in his backyard, he cooked some up a couple of days ago, i wasn't with him but apparently it was good

how long does it usually last for? because i have work on new years day, whether i take it or not depends on what time i start work (either 9am or 3pm)
  • Options
    Wikipedia says "up to 12 hours".
  • Options
    You take mesc on new years eve, a tenner says you don't make it into work on new years day!
  • Options
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    a tenner says she doont have work

what the fuck do you mean by that Tr4shed?

ok so i'm not going to take the mesc on NYE.. or ever.. or any other psychedelics. i'll stick to my benzos, moderate booze (sick of waking up in bed with vomit everywhere not remembering whate happened... + the fucking headache!), and the occasional use of smack and weed.
  • Options
    I don't think he means anything bad - think he's just agreeing that it'd be unlikely you'd make it to work after taking a psychedelic. To be honest you are talking about a drug that can have a pretty siginificant psychological affect... and working right after is probably going to be a rough experince.
  • Options
    Trying to go to work after taking any drugs is a mission.
    I used to go out do pills on saturday,have a real bad comedown sunday and still feel it until thursday!!:blush:
    Then out and do it all again saturday.:thumb:
  • Options
    every job ive lost has been because of drugs!!!! :shocking:
  • Options
    im probably being rostered on for the afternoon (~3pm), i think i'll just stick to a couple of drinks n that's it

mods.. this thread can be closed
  • Options
    What is mescaline anyway?

I could look it up on wikipedia, but that would just be a bog standard text book response about chemicals.

Would like your guys and girls opinions.
  • Options
    Probably best to start a new thread if you'd like to know G, especially if Guitar Girl would like the thread to be closed - or go have a look on erowid which usually has some good drugs info.
This discussion has been closed.