Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

experienced?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've slept twice with my new boyfriend and lost my virginity to him too.
He's told me that he has had one night stands before, as well as two relationships. However I was surprised the first time we had sex because he needed me to guide his penis into the right place, he didn't seem to know where to put it. It was the same the second time, I had to guide him again. Is this normal? I thought that since he was experienced he would know exactly where to put it. What do you reckon?

Comments

• Options
    I wouldnt worry, just because he's had sex before doesnt mean he's necessarily an expert!
    Also, he could've just been letting you take control to make sure you were comforatable and that he didnt hurt you
    xx
  • Options
    Yeah agree with Lexi. You bf may be feeling bit lazy. Nothing wrong with letting the bird do some work for a change ;)

Have a word with him if you want him to put it in with no hands!!

But it feels great having your cock in girl's soft hands knowing that she slowly guiding it into warm wet pussy. Then those first few seconds where cock touches pussy and you begin to enter - It's the most magical feeling in the world.
  • Options
    If he's a decent bloke, I should think he just wanted to be really careful with you and make sure you were comfortable.

Or lazy, that too :p