Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

today i have been mostly eating...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today I have imbimbed:

4 cups of nescaf black one sugar
6 peanut butter m & ms
2 bowls of cereal (mixed cheerios muesli and cornflakes)
1 mini peperami
1 mini cathedral city cheddar..

later I am having a chinese takeway....=]

you are what you eat hahaha

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That means I am two Wheat Biscuits (Tesco, oh yes)
    Two cups of tea, two clementines, a small packet of buttons, a falafel pitta bread.

And I am also going to have Chinese for dinner! Yay! Buffet! YAAAY!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    A packet of Pipers Crisps so far and a garlic baguette.

Joys of student living.
    A supplier brought in chocolate covered popcorn and I ate it until I felt a bit sick... then some time passed and I didn't really feel better but enough time had passed that I ate more... then I felt really sick but now I'm starving again.
    Back from the Chinese all you can eat buffet. Was amazing but I have a huge food baby now.
    If this is what it feels like to be pregnant, I'm never having a baby. At least..not for a long, long, long, long time.
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Back from the Chinese all you can eat buffet. Was amazing but I have a huge food baby now.
    If this is what it feels like to be pregnant, I'm never having a baby. At least..not for a long, long, long, long time.
    Gotta love all you can eat!
    JsT wrote: »
    Gotta love all you can eat!

Fuck yeah. Me and my mates have put several Chinese restaurants out of business due to 'all you can eat' buffets.

Today I've eaten...

1 bowl of Cornflakes.
    1 Thornton's chocolate Turkish delight (imported from jolly old)
    1 slice of toast with melted cheese, 2 fried eggs, some ham and bits of avacado on top. Also with salt, pepper and tabasco.:yum:

I weighed myself before my chinky last night and I was 9 stone 1 pound now I'm 9stone 3....:(
    Oranges
    pinkvans wrote: »
    I weighed myself before my chinky last night and I was 9 stone 1 pound now I'm 9stone 3....:(

You can't call it that!

But I didn't dare weigh myself. I never do.
    I've been eating everything in sight today :(
    Fruit & Fibre for breakfast, then about fourteen Roses/Quality Street/Heroes (damn my bosses who keep bringing them in), two chocolate peanut butter cup things (damn my colleague for making them) and then a small pack of grapes and pack of crudites with spicy humous that my friend bought but didn't want. Off to get my lunch now too :blush:
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    I've been eating everything in sight today :(
    Fruit & Fibre for breakfast, then about fourteen Roses/Quality Street/Heroes (damn my bosses who keep bringing them in), two chocolate peanut butter cup things (damn my colleague for making them) and then a small pack of grapes and pack of crudites with spicy humous that my friend bought but didn't want. Off to get my lunch now too :blush:

Mmm...sounds like a yummy day!
    Two boiled egg whites (the yolk is yak), a bowl of soup... Not been up long though, give me time, give me time. all this talk of having chinese for tea is tempting me.
    Mmm...sounds like a yummy day!
    Yeah, there are definite perks to working in this office. People keep giving me food! :D
    Im awaiting cake. Its "Cake Day" in the office .... so far we have about 9 cakes to share between 10 people :D
    i've been bad ish - i've had a bowl of branflakes with plain yoghurt for breakfast and for lunch a bowl of pasta and pesto and an apple - off out for pizza express later - so will all be super bad
    Today I have had an omelette, posh choccy biscuits, chicken and sweetcorn soup and a couple of homemade parma ham and brie cheesy straws (phwoar!). Hubster is making some roast onion and garlic mayo as we speak to go with the rest of the cheese straws, and then we're making pizzas for tea :D:yum:
    Doritos, doritos and more doritos!