Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

littlewoods/shittywoods

grrrrr. i am so so so annoyed.

i ordered two games from there on the 2nd December -
Call of Duty 5 and Resistance 2

i ordered off this website 1. because they were temporarily reduced and 2. i had a £30 money off voucher so i got both games for £40 saving myself about £40.

its errr 11th december now. the original delivery date was 5th december then they changed it to the 11th. its the 11th now and still no games so i rang up and asked them what was going on and they told me the delivery date has now been changed to the 18th.

these games are christmas presents so i really need them by the end of next week and the 18th is cutting it fine :(

how do i know they are not going to change the date again?

its a joke really as when i ordered the games, there was no mention that they were not in stock. i paid by debit card and the money has left my account.

is this normal for littlewoods? ive never shopped with them before but surely 3 whole weeks to deliver 2 games is a bit of a joke?!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Xmas time. Very little arrives on time this time of year. Still if you complain and ask to speak to someone senior you should be able to get free delivery or a voucher sent your way. Just be polite with your complaints and you will get a better response :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes its normal for littlewoods unfortunately

i made the mistake of ordering my nintendo wii through them in July last year, they kept moving the dates for delivery and for the seperate games i had ordered and i eventually got them last december, 5 months after i'd ordered them