Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

'Exotic' hehe

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Calvin wrote: »
    Aussie accents get me everytime. :hyper:

Mate you get sick of them after a while, trust me. Nearly as whiney as a yank accent. (No offence simba :P) Having said that, my girlfriend still sounds hot with an aussie accent. ;)

I really fucking love South African accents...I don't find them particularly sexy on women, but they sound fucking cool on dude's. Carribean accents are fucking cool too.

As for sex appeal, quite like Yorkshire, Scottish and plain old Southern English (basically chicks from where I'm from) accents on girls.
    everytime I come on here I swear there's always a thread going about accents
    Southern irish on a woman is a major turn-on, I used to like Geordie accents until Cheryl Cole spoilt them.

Scottish accents are absolutely awful, matched only in levels of irritation by the squeeky scouse accent of Kerry Katona and Jennifer Ellison.
    Southern irish on a woman is a major turn-on, I used to like Geordie accents until Cheryl Cole spoilt them.

Scottish accents are absolutely awful, matched only in levels of irritation by the squeeky scouse accent of Kerry Katona and Jennifer Ellison.

Fuck you.
    My accent is amazing. I do a radio show and I'm constantly having emails in about how hot my accent is so there.
    I think you might be neglecting to remember that there is more than one kind of Scottish accent. We're not all weegies.
    Well your accent might be hot but your attitude isn't. No need to get offensive, not everyone has to like your accent and the law of averages says not everyone will.

Notice I haven't said anything against Scots as people - I just find the accent extremely irritating and a total turn-off. I don't know what a 'weegee' is but I've said nothing against you as a person.
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Fuck you.
    My accent is amazing. I do a radio show and I'm constantly having emails in about how hot my accent is so there.
    I think you might be neglecting to remember that there is more than one kind of Scottish accent. We're not all weegies.

Hear. Hear. Scottish accents are amazing! Both on men and women. A female friend once said that if she were to marry Sean Connery, he could just talk to her all night and it would be the equivalent of sex.:naughty:
    Well your accent might be hot but your attitude isn't. No need to get offensive, not everyone has to like your accent and the law of averages says not everyone will.

Notice I haven't said anything against Scots as people - I just find the accent extremely irritating and a total turn-off. I don't know what a 'weegee' is but I've said nothing against you as a person.

Sorry. I wasn't actually being angry. It was supposed to be a tongue in cheek joking 'fuck you'. It's difficult to get across what I meant :'(

I'm sorry! I wasn't actually being mean! It sounded alright in my head...obviously not when I typed it!
    I wasn't being mean, I promise! :(

But a weegie is what we call a Glaswegian. Some weegies have horrible, horrible accents that make most people want to be ill.
    Hear. Hear. Scottish accents are amazing! Both on men and women. A female friend once said that if she were to marry Sean Connery, he could just talk to her all night and it would be the equivalent of sex.:naughty:

Eww...Sean Connery...
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Sorry. I wasn't actually being angry. It was supposed to be a tongue in cheek joking 'fuck you'. It's difficult to get across what I meant :'(
    That's when you use this: :p
    That's when you use this: :p

I need to learn that! I feel so mean! :(
    I have to say that it's so rude to say that people from Birmingham sound "retarded". Even the term "retarded" is offensive personally.

I think it sounds friendly. Now I live in Turkey, a lot of people say they really like my accent, they find it easy to understand and prefer it to the American teachers accents. So :p But I have to say I don't have a strong accent. Maybe you're all confusing the Birmingham accent with the yam yam Black Country accent.
    MrG wrote: »
    Just try not to imagine alice from vicar of dibley while your shagging a brummie then.

While the brummie gene pool definately needs improving unfortunately my charity only goes as far as coins in a box...