Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

white tights

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can you believe i cant find any of these? ive looked in; new look, river island, dorothy perkins, accessorize, debenhams, topshop, primark and cant find ANY!! i just want a pair of reasonably priced white tights, preferably not really thick ones.
ive got a dress for a fancy dress night out, which would look ace with white stockings/hold-ups, but they tend to pinch in my leg fat and i get muffin top on my lgs
any help?
cheers
x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've seen them in independant accessory shops so maybe you could try those. Maybe a market will do them too.
    A dance apperal shop?
    www.tightsplease.co.uk

Or if you don't have time to shop online, John Lewis always have a MASSIVE selection! Think that might be where I found mine!
    I got 1 pair of white tights in topshop and another pair in Primark a few months ago, but I guess both shops are full of thicker ones now it's winter. :( Online is probably your best bet.
    I had a similar problem a few years back I wanted mint green footless tights in the end I couldn't find them and went for white! try:
    mytights.com
    tightsplease.co.uk
    lovecolour-lovetights.com [my personal fave]
    or failing that ebay! good luck

Xx