Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lingerie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

got a big weekend planned up at my bf's parents' house in the New Year. They are going away to their house in France and we get the decked out house for the weekend. It sounds sooooo good, jacuzzis and wet rooms and all kinds of wonderful.

Anyway, I'm still getting back into the swing of buying underwear and finding it quite hard to get decent stuff. I've got big boobs (36DD/36E) and a curvy bum (size 12/14) and I want to find some perfect underwear for a really filthy weekend.

Anybody know any great websites that I can go on, not too expensive that I can get some really sexy undies.

Thanks!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya! LaSenza do stuff in your size. It's a fave of mine because all their underwear is cute or sexy and you can get something great for as little or as much as you want to spend.

Knickerbox - you can find it through the Ann Summers site - do really nice stuff and they've got some stuff on sale just now!
    http://www.brastop.com is good and some of the sets are quite cheap. Figleaves is good but can be really expensive. Debenhams also do a good range for bigger busted girls (in store and on their website) and some of their own range stuff can be quite reasonably priced.
    i keep getting bloody emails off http://www.figleaves.com but my boobs are too big for most of their stuff. but they have tonsssssssss of sale stuff, and have now set up a sale site as well. they've got some sexay stuff. ;)
    Its not all that cheap, but it is classy and good quality - www.myla.com
    debenhams or marks and spencer i think
    I would say marks they do some cheap stuff especially in thier ceriso range and whenever i go and look they always seem to have stuff in massive sizes
    Marks is brill. Got such a nice set from there a few weeks back. I LOVE the selection at La Senza so much but their sizing is FUCKED. Great links though people!
    Xxx
    g_angel wrote: »
    Damnit, you've just made me put £50 worth of stuff in my basket. Except I can't afford it for like 2 weeks. Ahboo :(.
    Marks is brill. Got such a nice set from there a few weeks back. I LOVE the selection at La Senza so much but their sizing is FUCKED. Great links though people!
    Xxx

?? How that? *is worried she's wearing wrong size now*
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    ?? How that? *is worried she's wearing wrong size now*

La Senza sizes are pretty small. I have to get the cup size bigger than I normally would, and even then it's bordering on the 4 boob effect.
    Olive wrote: »
    La Senza sizes are pretty small. I have to get the cup size bigger than I normally would, and even then it's bordering on the 4 boob effect.

Really? I'm confused about what that means... Cause I wear a smaller size in LaSenza from what I actually am. ARGH.
    Franki wrote: »
    Damnit, you've just made me put £50 worth of stuff in my basket. Except I can't afford it for like 2 weeks. Ahboo :(.

It's helped us boys in the office through some moments of stress. A few minutes checking that out, and we're all smiling again :D

Amazing what a bit of retail therapy will do ;)
    g_angel wrote: »
    It's helped us boys in the office through some moments of stress. A few minutes checking that out, and we're all smiling again :D

Amazing what a bit of retail therapy will do ;)
    Haha I'm not surprised :D.

Although annoyingly, the La Senza basket empties itself after a couple of hours :(, even if you don't close the site. Bah.
    Franki wrote: »
    Haha I'm not surprised :D.

Although annoyingly, the La Senza basket empties itself after a couple of hours :(, even if you don't close the site. Bah.

That is annoying, but quite good for poor folks like me!
    rachie004 wrote: »
    :yes: I did a D/DD otherwise I can't breath because my boobs are all squished - and they really aren't that big ...although I can pretend :p

The other annoying thing they do is put supermegaovertheshoulderboulderholder straps on owt bigger than a DD, even though 30E is really not all that big, and probably could cope being supported by something a bit less middle-aged.
    my boobs are too big for la senza :(
    I wish my boobs were too big :(
    Do you really? I wish mine were half the size!
    Olive wrote: »
    The other annoying thing they do is put supermegaovertheshoulderboulderholder straps on owt bigger than a DD, even though 30E is really not all that big, and probably could cope being supported by something a bit less middle-aged.
    Some of the DD+ styles on the website are really nice, thin straps and all. Although you've now got me worried about buying them online in case they don't fit.
    Marks do some great stuff. Most of my bras are from the Ceriso range.
    Maybe I should get fitted AGAIN.
    My flatmate went to Bravissimo and they told her that she had 28gg breasts. They are NOT 28gg breasts. Could they have told her this just to make her return to the shop?
    What size did she think she was?

*takes a trip to bravissimo for an ego boost*

I don't know... I just thought that 28GG is a pretty weird size? Doesn't that suggest that's she's uber slim but with fucking huge tits? Because that's not her shape at all. She reckons that I should be a smaller back size (I wear a 34 or a 32) because I'm a smaller dress size than she is and she insists I'm wearing the wrong size?
    28GG does suggest that! I'm intrigued now to how absurd their sizing could be though, how big are her boobs really :p

She's about a size 12ish, maybe 14 (because of her boobs) cause sure, they're big, but they're reasonably proportionate to her body.
    Myself, on the other hand, wears a 10 because my boobs won't fit an 8 (and sometimes not really a 10)
    I used to be a 34E but my MS bra said that I'm a 36D... but my boobs are bigger than that. My back has grown... granted... Cheesestrings and Krispy Kremes has guaranteed this but I'm more than a D. I'm such an E girl. And La Senza suggests I'm in the 40s
    :(
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    I don't know... I just thought that 28GG is a pretty weird size? Doesn't that suggest that's she's uber slim but with fucking huge tits?

Not necessarily slim all over, just very narrow around the bit where her bra sits. And if her back size is 28, GG cup isn't massive massive. Just pretty ample.
    I used to be a 34E but my MS bra said that I'm a 36D... but my boobs are bigger than that. My back has grown... granted... Cheesestrings and Krispy Kremes has guaranteed this but I'm more than a D. I'm such an E girl. And La Senza suggests I'm in the 40s
    :(

Hmm...that'll make sense that I'm wearing a 34 backsize when my flatmate says I should be smaller then. Tried a 32DD in Debenhams though and my ribs felt like they were crushing. I thought it was just cause it was a brand new t shirt bra but really, it fucking hurts.
    You cant get hung up too much on exact size though, every place sizes differently and even ranges in the same shop can vary. I know my normal size fits me with M&S Ceriso range but I have other bras from the ranges there with different cup and back sizes.
    You cant get hung up too much on exact size though, every place sizes differently and even ranges in the same shop can vary. I know my normal size fits me with M&S Ceriso range but I have other bras from the ranges there with different cup and back sizes.

Yeah, I mean, I know what size I am in LaSenza but I need to try on several in other places. Guess it doesn't matter what the size is as long as it properly fits!