Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Couple of quick questions for teenager [:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So me and my girlfriend have started getting 'sexually active', we've talked about every topic related to sex and we both want to wait till we're 16 to go all the way (1 year wait). So I invited her back to my place i don't know why but I was so nervous and i'm not completely sure why. We talked about it and she said that she wasn't nervous at all it just felt right with me. It's not like it didn't feel right for me either but I don't know why I was so nervous? I was almost shaking :S. Anyway she was on PMT at the time so we couldn't go down that region.

When we were talking about sex etc she told me she's never masturbated.. ever. I'm not sure if she was just being one of the girls that go around saying "it's disguisting eww, why would I want to?", but secretly finger themselves. I've told her to try it but she's always told me that it's my job not hers. But so anyway here are the Q's.

1. How can I relax myself around her in the bedroom?
  2. If I finger or lick her out will it hurt her first time round?

:)

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Relaxing comes with the time, especially if you're a virgin - everyone is nervous at first when it comes to sex, relaxing just often comes once its 'no longer a big deal'.

Performing oral on her shouldn't hurt but fingering may hurt a little bit the first couple of times - I'm sure your girlfriend will let you know if she experiences any pain.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    From a womans perspective she needs to know how she likes to touch herself before she can show you how to touch her. Every woman likes it differently and it would help if before you became sexually active together that she explored her own body.

If you are gentle and turn her on lots with kissing and stroking other parts of her body then it will be more comfortable when you go to put your fingers in her as she will be wet. Dont just go down there straight away, try rubbing her breasts, some women get really turned on my having their breasts and nipples stroked at the same time as manual or oral stimulation but dont worry if it sounds too complicated. Just make sure you start touching her slowly, and that you know where her clit is too and pay attention to that.

If you can get into a position where you are both able to kiss and whisper to each other she can give you feed back with moans or encouragement, and tell you if she wants it softer or harder you could also ask her to put her hand on top of yours and guide you.

Good luck and dont worry so much about being nervous we all were new to it at one point.
    From someone just a year or two older than you, I'd say take things slow.

Try not to think about it so much, and just go with the flow :)

A drink or two helps to create a good mood, but seeing as your young i *cough* would not recommend it ;)
    Just be gentle! Don't force your way in! It's a real romance killer.
    Just talk things through, relax yourselves, compliment with lots of kisses and enjoy it. Take things nice and slow and she'll let you know how she's getting on.
    Make sure she feels relaxed, turned on and "wet". As she hasnt masturbated before she might not be very wet and it could be a good idea to have some lube on hand (perhaps literally :p) So pop down to boot/supermarket/chemist :thumb:

Also her hymen may not have broken and you might break that during fingering which I believe would be a bit painful and cause a little bleeding.
    Take it slow. You cant hurt her with your tongue - unless its made of sandpaper???

Alternatively get pissed like most of us did and go for it like the clappers, it will stop your inhibitions anyway and make it all seem great!

Did I really just suggest that......
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Alternatively get pissed like most of us did and go for it like the clappers, it will stop your inhibitions anyway and make it all seem great!

Or mean you get brewers droop, can't remember anything and 'forget' to use contraception...
    **Helen** wrote: »
    Or mean you get brewers droop, can't remember anything and 'forget' to use contraception...

Yes, that's the one! Do you have a link, Helen? :p
    I wish I knew about these forums when I was 15 *sigh* Would have saved my life...
    Thank you for the vast number of responses it was totally unexpected!
    Yeah, well for an update I invited her back to mine again and it was really romantic and naughty. I'm not sure if they can be mixed together, but the contrasts were great. This time she wasn't on PMT and I fingered her. I wasn't as nervous, but i'm sure we're all nervous when we're up to no good with the parents in the house?

It went great! She was very wet and I was unaware that it could of 'popped her cherry'. Very sensual and we're pleased with what happened. :D We were in the perfect position for everything suggested by twinklestar. And she guided me well too.

And for the mixed advice, getting pissed and doing it would be the wrong way i've heard from most of my friends. Why would you want to be only half there when it's the best time of your life? And plus you won't remember it.

Thanks again.
    Thank you for the vast number of responses it was totally unexpected!
    Yeah, well for an update I invited her back to mine again and it was really romantic and naughty. I'm not sure if they can be mixed together, but the contrasts were great. This time she wasn't on PMT and I fingered her. I wasn't as nervous, but i'm sure we're all nervous when we're up to no good with the parents in the house?

It went great! She was very wet and I was unaware that it could of 'popped her cherry'. Very sensual and we're pleased with what happened. :D We were in the perfect position for everything suggested by twinklestar. And she guided me well too.

And for the mixed advice, getting pissed and doing it would be the wrong way i've heard from most of my friends. Why would you want to be only half there when it's the best time of your life? And plus you won't remember it.

Thanks again.

Aww, I'm glad it worked out for you!

Those were the days...Of being naughty with parentals in the house...
    Glad things went well for ya! :thumb: