Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex Thoughts...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you think about during sex?
i always thought you should be thinking of the dirty deed at hand but i often find my mind wandering momentarily [not completely zoning out]
and i either always think of the car park at work :eek2: or a question that always seems to pop up in my head is "who is susan suranden?"

anyone else? or just me?

:sour:

Comments

• Options
    maggy thatcher, seriously it makes me last longer
  • Options
    I always get a fucked up inner monologue about the biological process i am going through. Narrated by David Attenborough.
  • Options
    I always get a fucked up inner monologue about the biological process i am going through. Narrated by David Attenborough.

I'm not very sure I could have sex while David Attenborough was chatting at me.

Mostly I just think about how good it is but there was one time where the Eastenders theme tune came into my head. I don't even watch Eastenders.
  • Options
    *Ri* wrote: »
    "who is susan suranden?"

Is that a philosophical question - no, who IS Susan Sarandon - no who is she REALLY?
  • Options
    /
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    I'm not very sure I could have sex while David Attenborough was chatting at me.

Oh, I could. I :heart: David Attenborough ;o.
  • Options
    skyscrapers and airplanes

probably something psychological about all that
  • Options
    Kelly Brook. Or Myleene Klass. Or Kelly Brook and Myleene Klass. Giggedy.
  • Options
    If I can feel myself about cum, I try and think about other non-sexual things in life that excite me. For example Cocaine, Leeds United, Fallout 3... Allows me to last a bit longer.
    It's a proven fact that if you want to get rid of an errection or make yourself last longer during sex - think about non-sexual things that excite you.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    If I can feel myself about cum, I try and think about other non-sexual things in life that excite me. For example Cocaine, Leeds United, Fallout 3... Allows me to last a bit longer.
    It's a proven fact that if you want to get rid of an errection or make yourself last longer during sex - think about non-sexual things that excite you.

Or your mother.
  • Options
    The best way to last longer is to run through the lyrics to Journey's Don't Stop Believin' in your head.

You have to be careful though because the majesty of poodle permed cock rock will eventually get you and it's incredibly tough to explain away a wooooahoooohhhoooooooooooooo as an orgasm noise. Unless they're an awesome lay.
  • Options
    Im confused I thought this was about general dirty thoughts but everyone is saying what they think of to last longer. You guys are weird.
  • Options
    Im confused I thought this was about general dirty thoughts but everyone is saying what they think of to last longer. You guys are weird.

You think about normal stuff? :angel: