Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Find All Threads Started By...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has any one ever looked at that link on their own profile?
Mine is actually quite hilarious. In the past couple of years or so that I've been on thesite I've made posts about breaking up with my dickhead ex, about what to do about fancying two best mates, about why there is a green dot next to my name, about being ill and having a crusty nose, about anal sex, about a lotta lotta things. Pretty mad.

Anyone else had a look and found anything bizarre?

Comments

• Options
    Yay! I win!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've found all sorts of very embaressing stuff from when I was younger - I've tried to remove most of it!
  • Options
    Yeah i've done that, alot of random stuff. Though there is a gradual increase in the amount of shite i post now :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Yeah i've done that, alot of random stuff. Though there is a gradual increase in the amount of shite i post now :p

I noticed :p
  • Options
    Loads of embarassing stuff but I can't be arsed to go back and delete it. Plus I doubt I'm that interesting for anyone to stalk!
  • Options
    Found a few gems from the last two or three years...

- How I managed to set the floor of my dorm room on fire with shoe polish
    - That cream cheese isn't actually cheese
    - Wondering whether a zit on the back of my head was a staph infection
    - A rather large picture of me waving my ass to the camera telling Hallmark to kiss it (Valentines day?)
    - And some drunk rant about using Pabst Blue Ribbon bottles to slice bread.

nice.
  • Options
    Found a few gems from the last two or three years...

- How I managed to set the floor of my dorm room on fire with shoe polish
    - That cream cheese isn't actually cheese
    - Wondering whether a zit on the back of my head was a staph infection
    - A rather large picture of me waving my ass to the camera telling Hallmark to kiss it (Valentines day?)
    - And some drunk rant about using Pabst Blue Ribbon bottles to slice bread.

nice.

Yup, that is pretty brilliant!
  • Options
    Loads of embarassing stuff but I can't be arsed to go back and delete it. Plus I doubt I'm that interesting for anyone to stalk!

ahem. please talk for yourself :razz:

lol. I quite like my old threads and enjoy to re-read them. there's my ancient old "my ass hurts" thread. and Infinites answer on page2 is godlike.
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=103279&page=2
    Thousands of years ago, before the dawn of man as we knew him... there was Sir Santa of Claus: an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dino-bones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands, regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches and defecated upon and hurled at predators who were awoken by the searing grunts of children. It wasn't a holly jolly Christmas that year; for many were killed!
    infinite was following my threads and always had one up in the sleeve to rip the attention towards himself :p
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    ahem. please talk for yourself :razz:

lol. I quite like my old threads and enjoy to re-read them. there's my ancient old "my ass hurts" thread. and Infinites answer on page2 is godlike.
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=103279&page=2

infinite was following my threads and always had one up in the sleeve to rip the attention towards himself :p

:o

The Sir Santa of Claus THING is actually an Aqua Teen Hunger Force quotation :o

Anyway, my greatest hits:

Do you ever wonder about your shoes sneaking out at night & stealing your car?
    Mr Men
    WHEEL OF FISH!
    Où est le singe?