Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What Are Reactions Lenses Like?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the past 8/9 months, I have been considering getting reactions lenses as I'm extremely photo phobic. A few months ago, I had an Irlens test and it was suggested I wear tinted lenses. On Monday, I got told this was a no-no as the consultant at the eye infirmary believes my other eye problems need to be dealt with (even though they can't do anything at all:( ), other than my reading ability.

Just wondering, is there anyone here who wear reactions lenses? What are they like? It's either get them, UV shields or prescription sun glasses.

Comments

• Options
    I don't wear them but from what I've seen they stay dark for quite a while after coming into a dark room from the light.
  • Options
    Depends what you're after, I've got them on my second frames and they're not up to full on sunglasses level, partly because the lenses are so much smaller than you'd usually get on sunglasses but the new ones are pretty quick to respond.