Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

E And Loss Of Taste?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Been doin E for quite some time, not alot, normally for fun

I had to be the DD for some fights on saturday for my boss and some people who worked for me, and i knew i was going to be out real late so i took some

Long story short I cant really taste anything, this has never happened before, and ive never heard of this.

What could have caused this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Probably not the best idea to be driving on E...

Was it pills or MDMA crystals? I've never heard of this really.
    Probably not the best idea to be driving on E...

Was it pills or MDMA crystals? I've never heard of this really.

pure chystals, thats why im asking
    and ive never had a problem driving on E/MDMA.....it doesnt really effect me like most people

hell if i try to i can fall asleep at my normal time at night

I took more then I normally do to tolerate the stupidity i was around and stay away, but ive never lost taste before.

My tongue like kind of hurts and i can just very very vaguely taste things
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    and ive never had a problem driving on E/MDMA.....it doesnt really effect me like most people

Rubbish. It impairs your driving skills and reaction times.
    Driving pilled up, especially with passengers is as silly as drink driving.
    Weekender Offender 
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    Meh, drugs effect people differently. Seen drunken people drive just as safely and as well as sober people..

That's a bloody stupid attitude.

Some people are more sensitive to drugs than others, some people can handle their alcohol better than others, but you can't escape the fact that it impairs reactions and judgments for EVERYBODY.

No such things a good drunk driver.

Driving under the influence of any drug is a selfish and stupid thing to do.
    Weekender Offender 
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    Meh, drugs effect people differently. Seen drunken people drive just as safely and as well as sober people..
    Then you obviously know some shit drivers.
    Skive wrote: »

Driving under the influence of any drug is a selfish and stupid thing to do.

x2

wont sit and pretend im not guilty of gettin into cars with people who are fucked etc but its a foolish thing to do and you quickly realise how stupid it is when you think back sober..