Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

quietly walks in and whispers "hello..."

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, hello. Just the basics, my name is sammi. I'm 16, bulimic, suicidal, recently engaged. I'm very shy and don't really like to talk about myself. I'm a writer, I write poems and stories. I've seen a great many bad things that I'm not ready to talk about yet, bur I will open up once I learn to trust people. I'm a little person, 5 foot 4 inches. I hope I can meet people with similar interests to me. I'm not cute nor pretty or any other lovely word, I'm just plain me. I'm a part time model. I love music. Evanescence, Emilie Autumn and Otep are among my favourites. Anything more? Feel free to ask.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the boards :wave:
  • Options
    Welcdome, I hope you find us a supportive community.
  • Options
    So, hello. Just the basics, my name is sammi. I'm 16, bulimic, suicidal, recently engaged. I'm very shy and don't really like to talk about myself. I'm a writer, I write poems and stories. I've seen a great many bad things that I'm not ready to talk about yet, bur I will open up once I learn to trust people. I'm a little person, 5 foot 4 inches. I hope I can meet people with similar interests to me. I'm not cute nor pretty or any other lovely word, I'm just plain me. I'm a part time model. I love music. Evanescence, Emilie Autumn and Otep are among my favourites. Anything more? Feel free to ask.

Hi Porcelain! Welcome to the boards.

I must say, you confuse me already. You're shy - and you're neither cute or pretty? But you're a part time model? And you've landed a fiancé? :confused:

Hmmmmmm .. oh well, lets see what your posts bring. It sounds like you needlessly underestimate yourself. *hugs*
  • Options
    welcome to the boards. Get stuck in!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, welcome! :wave:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hello :)
  • Options
    Thankyou all so much for welcoming me. As for modelling, I do it for friends when I get time too because they ask and I couldn't refuse them anything. I haven't got any self confidence, but people seem to like me. My fiance is wonderful, he has helped me through so much. I don't believe I am beautiful and I don't think I ever will. I am simply, me. Again, thanks for welckoming me. You needn't have been so kind.
  • Options
    Hey, this is my first night on here. I've been through some stuff- I'm thirty, will probably go through some more stuff, I've come on here looking for support, advice, friendship. A technophobe, but glad for the opportunity to chat to people from all walks of life, who ultimately don't know me in person. Would be glad to help if you want to divulge.
    You already sound like a beautiful person. What would you say to me if I'd said the same about me xx
  • Options
    I would tell you that you are beautiful no matter how broken you feel. I suppose I just can't believe in me. I've always said, why believe in myself if there's nothing worth beliecing?
  • Options
    Why isn't there anthing worth believing in? I bet you'e got some strength deep down inside you? Ive thought about suicide too but there's always that something in there that says "keep going" "fight it". And I do and eventually Im glad I hung on.xx
    Have you spoken to anyone?
  • Options
    Will (my fiance) is the only person who knows and he's been really helpful through all of it. There was one point where I spent the night sobbing on his shoulder because I felt worthless, totally and utterly worthless and he helped me through it. He promised to wipe my tears no matter what. He makes me see life is worth living. I haven't had the courage to tell anyone else, but I will when I'm ready xx.
  • Options
    That's good, I'm glad he's there for you. We're all here trying to understand life and we'll all get there in the end. I guarantee you're not worthless, I'm sure you'll have loads to give to and help others with in the future, if not already xx Whenever those tears need to flow, let them.x
  • Options
    He's the greatest person I could have ever asked for. he tells me I'm beautiful every single day, and that's all I could have ever wanted. Someone who accepts me for who I am.
  • Options
    :wave: