Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Volume

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've lost the lil volume icon from the bottom right of the page. No idea what happened or why it's not there and i've looked in the start menu and everything
Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    start, control panel, sounds and audio devices, has a window that has the volume, but also a little box to click saying you want the icon back in the bottom right of the page..
  • Options
    Is your sound still working? it could be that your drivers are missing for audio...
  • Options
    Yea sound works fine but to turn it up or down i have to go onto media player or whereever and do it there, its just a pain, and would be so much easier to have it back
  • Options
    Give this a go.

start - control panel - sound and audio decvices then check the box for "place volume in the icon taskbar"

http://www.astahost.com/info.php/volume-control-icon-disappeared_t6885.html
  • Options
    All fixed now!
    Ta!
    xx
  • Options
    Is it windows xp? Try restarting the pc. Have you changed anything inside the pc or installed any new drivers or software? Go to control panel... system... hardware... device manager. Look under audio devices or sound (can't remember what it is exactly) and right click on your sound card/device and go to properties. Check it says it's working. Try disabling the device, apply, then enable and apply. If that doesn't work, you might have to download new drivers... Where is the pc from?