Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kids clothes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey :wave:

Does anyone know of any good sites where you can buy kids clothing? I want to buy my neice and nephews clothes for xmas. They are getting sooo many toys off my mum that I thought clothes would come in useful and be a nice change! I wanted to get something from gap but there site doesn't send over seas (or so I've been told) and my nearest one is Trafford Centre and I don't know when I can next get there :(

I've been told that they can't be from pumpkin patch, as you can't tumbledry there clothes and not debenhams or mothercare. There fussy buggers my sisters :rolleyes: So I'm a bit stuck. I might try Zara kids as they have some nice things but any other suggestions will be great :yes:

BTW I need clothes to fit from 18 months to 3 years :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Next?
    H&m?
    Ohh thank you SCC and Amira!

They always get clothes from Next so want something a bit different and I don't really like H&M kids clothes.
    ohhh no added sugar has got some lovely stuff!

i have to pull my mum away from baby clothes shops...i'm sure she's got a stash somewhere ready for when i have mine...
    if you buy them things from lucky brand you could get their mum/dad something to match :p Aisha and I have some matching clothes!
    Amira wrote: »
    if you buy them things from lucky brand you could get their mum/dad something to match :p Aisha and I have some matching clothes!

My sister would actually love that! Her and my niece looking like twins!
    I'm jealous you get to go baby clothes shopping!!

I have to force myself not to click on those links because I'll get super broody. I have to keep telling myself that I don't want a baby right now.
    ohhh no added sugar has got some lovely stuff!

I have some no added sugar stuff for my kids. Its so expensive though but sometimes can find it cheaper 2nd hand on ebay.
    Some brands its almost worth paying the extra for new, because if you sell it on afterwards it holds its value really well.
    Thats if youre organised enough to do it